CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
They mean his relation/rivalry with the Winter Soldier will add the drama to Steve's character now that he's adjusted to modern times, they didn't mean they'd literally put Winter Soldier in Steve's place. Then again, Chris Evans has been talking a lot lately about retiring as an actor and I'll say again that the only reason I can see Marvel staying on course to put Cap 3 against the DC Superhero ensemble flick is if they're doing the Death Of Captain America story.

Expect that Death of Captain America Story in Cap 3. The amount of money they are making off of Cap 2 and the fact they want to beat DC's Batman vs Superman in the most backhanded of ways, it's coming. "We won't throw Avengers at Batman vs Superman...we will throw Cap 3 at them"...lol But the way the storyline is progressing in the movies Cap 3 will be his "death".

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yep mutants does not equal inhumans...

I think that when they show up in Avengers 2, the mutant thing will be there but it will be glossed over in a generic i understand but cant elaborate kinda way due to rights and licensing.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

I think that when they show up in Avengers 2, the mutant thing will be there but it will be glossed over in a generic i understand but cant elaborate kinda way due to rights and licensing.
I hope they kinda joke about it a lil. Like every time they try to mention being mutants or their father, Tony Stark cuts them off.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

does marvel have the rights the the inhuman characters because if they do they could've just used them instead of witch and sliver. :manny:

I don't mind them tweaking story lines but some shyt I can't let go. Like having night crawler and mystique together in X2 even though they're related and never addressing it.

I hope they at least give witch and silver a proper back story.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
does marvel have the rights the the inhuman characters because if they do they could've just used them instead of witch and sliver. :manny:

I don't mind them tweaking story lines but some shyt I can't let go. Like having night crawler and mystique together in X2 even though they're related and never addressing it.

They've got the rights to Inhumans, yeah, in fact, Kevin Feige mentioned that being one of the projects currently in development. But he said in an interview a week or two ago that the twins won't be Inhumans. Could've worked though.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

An inhuman movie could be in phase 3 or 4, considering they did the GOTG

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
so hugo weaving is NOT returning at all?

From what I heard he doesn't want to come back even though he did sign a multi-film deal. So it's up to Marvel if they want him back or not at the end of the day. Besides Weaving never seen none of the Transformers movies but constantly still collecting that paycheck phoning the performance in from his home phone.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
How Did Bucky/The Winter Soldier Not Age Much Over the Years?
Like Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes is around 95 years old, but we know Rogers was frozen for about 70 of those while we hear that The Winter Soldier had at least been on missions for the last couple decades. He’d have aged some, right? As far as I noticed, it’s not explained in the movie, but in the comics the deal was that he would be sent on missions and then returned to cryogenic sleep when he was off duty. We can assume that was the case here.
They explained this in the movie.
They freeze him and wipe his memory in between missions

Last edited: