CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
BkdufcKCYAEZM5V.jpg:large

-Kevin Feige

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Can someone point out some Easter eggs I may have missed?

For example, when the hover carriers were targeting people, I immediately noticed Tony Starks name when it hovered over NY, did they throw in any other names or characters?

During WW2, Cap and the Howling Commandos apparently fought in a battle known as Operation: Zemo. :ohhh:

Iron Man/Tony Stark got named dropped quite a bit in this movie. In addition to the Dr. Strange reference, Fury also named dropped Bruce Banner (Hulk). He said the serum to stop his heart was made by Banner to help with stress (:mjlol:). Shield decided it could be used for other things. :youngsabo:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
BkdufcKCYAEZM5V.jpg:large

-Kevin Feige
Maybe I'm reaching, but....bear with me here, I think this means it's kind of like the Marvel Film Universe's Cerebro. It is able to find these people with abilities or "threats" and find out/seek where they are. Thus how they have Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch perhaps....? Maybe that last part is taking it too far.

Still :yeshrug:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Maybe I'm reaching, but....bear with me here, I think this means it's kind of like the Marvel Film Universe's Cerebro. It is able to find these people with abilities or "threats" and find out/seek where they are. Thus how they have Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch perhaps....? Maybe that last part is taking it too far.

Still :yeshrug:

I think they'll probably just be trying to root out the last Hydra agents, manage to track down Baron Von Strucker and then just accidentally stumble across the twins.