CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
As was I. They missed an opportunity to have Redford reveal himself as Red Skull considering Weaving has no interest in reprising the role. I want to know what happened to Red Skull! :damn: Where was this dude transported too? :mindblown:

One word, five syllables---MASTERS OF EVIL:obama:

Loki, Red Skull, Abomination, Crossbones etc etc.....The potential is there

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
One word, five syllables---MASTERS OF EVIL:obama:

Loki, Red Skull, Abomination, Crossbones etc etc.....The potential is there

...Enchantress and the Executioner and/or Baron Zemo :whew:

Speaking of Zemo...if he's in CA3...:wow: I'll see that before I see Batman vs. Superman. I've always been a Zemo fan. I'm glad that Avengers: EMH finally gave him the shine that he deserves. :obama:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
...Enchantress and the Executioner and/or Baron Zemo :whew:

Speaking of Zemo...if he's in CA3...:wow: I'll see that before I see Batman vs. Superman. I've always been a Zemo fan. I'm glad that Avengers: EMH finally gave him the shine that he deserves. :obama:

You know how Marvel likes to tinker with shyt.Wouldn't be surprised if they left Zemo out and gave all his shine to Loki.The public demand for Loki is crazy.He's outshining Thor in his own movies...He's probably the 2nd most popular character in the Marvel Movie Universe behind Iron Man.

It's quite possible he came across Red Skull during his travels throughout the galaxy after the first Thor.They might already have some master plan in place

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The public demand for Loki is crazy.

True story: When I went to see CA: TWS, it was a big crowd and during the end credits when it zoomed in on that staff that Loki had in The Avengers a big group of fangirls behind me screamed "OMG! WOOOOOOOO!" and clapped. I'm just sitting there like "It's just a fukking staff. :pachaha:"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
True story: When I went to see CA: TWS, it was a big crowd and during the end credits when it zoomed in on that staff that Loki had in The Avengers a big group of fangirls behind me screamed "OMG! WOOOOOOOO!" and clapped. I'm just sitting there like "It's just a fukking staff. :pachaha:"

Same shyt happened where I saw it...people in the theater gasped "Loki:gladbron:?"

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Pierce was a shytty villain though. Actually so was the Winter Soldier...it was like Cap's version of Thor fighting the Destroyer from Thor 1. No personality, no dialogue, no nothing; just a guy with long hair and a metal arm fighting a lot. Not having a legit good villain is the biggest weakness of this movie.
Marvel has yet to come up with a memorable villain other than Loki so far.

Man.... Stop it..... Terminator 2 was one of the biggest movies of it's time and to this days still a lot of peeps fav and the villain had no personality, no dialog, etc

There have been countless movies of the same.... That never was a factor then and shouldn't be one now.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
Man.... Stop it..... Terminator 2 was one of the biggest movies of it's time and to this days still a lot of peeps fav and the villain had no personality, no dialog, etc

There have been countless movies of the same.... That never was a factor then and shouldn't be one now.

exactly. nikkas actin like winter soldier was pose 2 walk around like dead pool shoutin out random jokes and sarcasm. hes a trained brainwashed military machine nothin more nothin less. the scene where he was sitting in that one dudes house waiting to talk to him before he killed the nanny made him look like one of the coldest villains ever.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
This is one of the VERY FEW movies to which the trailers were soooo underwhelming...

But the product itself JUST BLEW MY FUKKIN' MIND!!!

One of the greatest comic book films ever produced.

... i really don't know how to articulate the quality of this movie but i guarantee you will enjoy every moment of it.

And that Nick Fury assassination attempt SUV car chase must be one of the goat scenarios in modern
action sequence cinema.

:ohlawd:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is one of the VERY FEW movies to which the trailers were soooo underwhelming...

But the product itself JUST BLEW MY FUKKIN' MIND!!!

One of the greatest comic book films ever produced.

... i really don't know how to articulate the quality of this movie but i guarantee you will enjoy every moment of it.

And that Nick Fury assassination attempt SUV car chase must be one of the goat scenarios in modern
action sequence cinema.

:ohlawd:

I like how they left the best action sequences out of the trailers.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if Marvel would introduce Cap's Kooky Quartet in the next movie since they went through with introducing the Scarlet Witch and QuickSilver and they already have Hawkeye.

Or at least make a reference to it by having them fight together in Avengers 3

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
LOL at Cactain America not catching on to Black Widows advances...

It was adorable, though.

Didn't like the first captain america, even his role in Avengers was putrid...

But its like he's been training with mothafukkin' Goku for this gawt damn role. His fighting power prolly went up to level 8.

What i wanted to say was... This was as much as an action/adventure/fantasy/tactical espionage movie as it was a cerebral one.

With all those elements homogeneously formulated with laser precision... and it didn't have to be deep and dark or overly outrageous to be good.

It was all orchestrated on a very fine level of execution and extremely well thought out; the delivery was near flawless.

Think i'ma take my dad to see it this weekend again (he served in Nam, so the Patriotic overtones and militant flair are bliss for an ex marine). Would watch it again in under a week: It was that good.

And i think pops would appreciate it.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I saw this Friday night, meant to hop in here afterwards but it was a date night :shaq:

Lol, but this movie was :wow:. The action scenes were incredible, the plot was more than decent, moved at a good pace. The person I saw it with isn't even into superhero movies (I know :why:) but she really enjoyed it.