CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
LOL at Cactain America not catching on to Black Widows advances...

It was adorable, though.

Didn't like the first captain america, even his role in Avengers was putrid...

But its like he's been training with mothafukkin' Goku for this gawt damn role. His fighting power prolly went up to level 8.

What i wanted to say was... This was as much as an action/adventure/fantasy/tactical espionage movie as it was a cerebral one.

With all those elements homogeneously formulated with laser precision... and it didn't have to be deep and dark or overly outrageous to be good.

It was all orchestrated on a very fine level of execution and extremely well thought out; the delivery was near flawless.

Think i'ma take my dad to see it this weekend again (he served in Nam, so the Patriotic overtones and militant flair are bliss for an ex marine). Would watch it again in under a week: It was that good.

And i think pops would appreciate it.

Was Widow really hitting on cap, or just trying to get him to loossen up tho?!?! :patrice:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah, she was trying to get him to loosen up alright... loosen up those sugar walls :shaq:

nearmiss5-1.jpg

nearmiss5-2.jpg

:takedat: she's thinking dangerous thoughts. and the man "never" gets tired.... :lolbron:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I was probably dumb for this, but I was legitimately excited that they'd actually killed of Nick Fury. Not because I dislike the character at all, but because it would take incredible balls to do so

I was kinda :rudy: when it was revealed that they faked his death. Kind of tired plot device, even down to the "slowed hearbeat" trick. Oh well.

I'd read before the film that the movie was a "game changer" for the MCU (and I'd avoided almost every extra trailer and all other info), so I bought in when he was "dead"....I was even thinking about Sam Jack's 9-picture deal like :lupe: during the movie.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Man.... Stop it..... Terminator 2 was one of the biggest movies of it's time and to this days still a lot of peeps fav and the villain had no personality, no dialog, etc

There have been countless movies of the same.... That never was a factor then and shouldn't be one now.
In the few robotic lines Arnold uttered in Terminator 1 he had more personality that Sebastien Stan had as the Winter Soldier in this whole movie (and arguably more than dude had as Bucky in the first Cap). And Arnold was actually playing a fukking robot.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Roman Brady :camby:

this dude is really trying to argue that their is racial elements in this movie:camby:

he's trying to argue that Falcon should have equal footing, respect, and rank with Captain America:camby: the worlds greatest soldier, first ever super soldier, and leader of the avengers:camby:yeah Falcon, a mere mortal should be in equal footing :camby:

just to end

:camby::camby::camby::camby::camby:
:russ: I don't know whats funnier your poor reading comprehension or the fact you have multiple daps from folks just as illiterate. I never said what your post reads my problem is the fact the actor is already known as the black sidekick to white leads anyway so why accept the role of falcon? should he not be striving for more? he is building a rep purporting an image on screen that blacks are inferior to whites this role just another example of that

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
:russ: I don't know whats funnier your poor reading comprehension or the fact you have multiple daps from folks just as illiterate. I never said what your post reads my problem is the fact the actor is already known as the black sidekick to white leads anyway so why accept the role of falcon? should he not be striving for more? he is building a rep purporting an image on screen that blacks are inferior to whites this role just another example of that
maybe just maybe..... he just wanted to do the role :ohhh:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Theyre talking about winter soldier replacing steve as Captain America in the third one, I think its because of the line they alluded to when they said steve didn't really have a life to live, Would you rather he hooks up with peggy carters daughter (or black widow seeing as the two actually wind up having a son) and live happily everafter or they kill him off? me personally I hope its the latter (sp?) because it would elicit a much more emotional response

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
Theyre talking about winter soldier replacing steve as Captain America in the third one, I think its because of the line they alluded to when they said steve didn't really have a life to live, Would you rather he hooks up with peggy carters daughter and live happily everafter or they kill him off? me personally I hope its the latter (sp?) because it would elicit a much more emotional response
who is "they"