CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Just saw it. Best Marvel Studios movie yet. Better than The Avengers, in my book. If I was Kevin Feige, I’d be sitting in my office on a pile of money looking at Warner Bros like
tumblr_inline_n3n9x9gZlD1rfezux.gif

EDIT: And did NOBODY mention Lau from The Dark Knight showing up :heh:. In the theater, I was Like "I thought Joker deaded you, bruh. How you end up on The Council?"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just saw it. Best Marvel Studios movie yet. Better than The Avengers, in my book. If I was Kevin Feige, I’d be sitting in my office on a pile of money looking at Warner Bros like
tumblr_inline_n3n9x9gZlD1rfezux.gif

EDIT: And did NOBODY mention Lau from The Dark Knight showing up :heh:. In the theater, I was Like "I thought Joker deaded you, bruh. How you end up on The Council?"

lol..... IT WAS THE GUY WHO PLAYED LAU... HE ALSO CAUGHT A BLACK ARROW FROM MALCOM MERYLN IN HIS CHEST.

:mjlol:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I never doubted cap for a second these movies are def like the star wars trilogy gets better with each movie. I am however dissapointed red skull didn't come back, but I'm sure they are saving that for some other time down the line when stakes are at an alltime high
i was hoping he was behind everythng
maybe the third movie

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I wrote a mini review after watching a shytty cam, but I said the same thing.I think he shined more than any other character in the film.As corny as it might sound, I feel more attached to these characters after seeing The Winter Soldier.I "get" Fury and Black Widow now..Maria Hill, to.

Not only was this a good flick, but it sets up The Avengers sequel to be a more enriching experience.I'm pulling for these dudes now.I'm not as aloof about this Marvel Universe shyt as I was before I saw Cap 2.It's not the greatest movie ever, but I love the implications of all the fall out.Now that shields gone, that means more screen time for the actual superheroes/Avengers.I love Hydra being "a conspiracy wrapped in a riddle trapped inside an enigma".I expect Age Of Ultron to peel away even more layers and have 3x better action than Cap 2.Now that the team is formed and we know who the enemy is, I'm expecting shyt to get way more funky & raw in the sequel.Going by the trend, "part 2's" are always the best/rawest when it comes to comic book movies.

Cap 2 helped me peer into the depths of this shyt.I have faith in Marvel as of today.I'm expecting Avengers Age Of Utron to be the dopest shyt ever.

Especially with the rumor going around that Ultron is going to hack the Hulkbuster.I like the creative ways they utilize the Hulk.I thought the "I'm always angry" line was:ohhh::krs:...and now they're taking it back to The Incedible Hulk when he got to use his rage in a heroic way and take out another overpowered muthafukka.That's going to be worth the price of admission alone:wow:
i want that "2nd" hulk movie

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That mid credits scene was just :banderas:

1. Does Loki know about Hydra?
2. Does Hydra have a link to other universes via Red Skull?
3. Since that was Loki's staff from The Avengers, is Hydra using that to mind fukk people into doing their work?

After seeing Scarlett Witch and Quick Silver, I'm going to definitely be watching the X-Men movie with a heavy heart thinking what could have been :to:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
You know, I don't get why they didn't just call those two "Inhumans". Marvel's been trying to push the Inhumans in comics to the forefront and giving them a shout-out in the movies would only benefit the comics. I mean, if they were gonna give those two their powers through alien technology (which is basically what Inhumans are) then why use something as generic and boring as "miracles". Plus the line "There's nothing more horrifying than a miracle" makes no sense, while I think the line "There's nothing more horrifying than inhumanity" would've left people like :ohhh:

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
u kno a main gripe i have wit this film is how was cap able 2 walk around that mall with just a pair of see thru glasses and not be discovered. hell how is he able 2 go ANYWHERE and not be noticed??? dude was in his own memorial at a museum and no one noticed him ???

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
u kno a main gripe i have wit this film is how was cap able 2 walk around that mall with just a pair of see thru glasses and not be discovered. hell how is he able 2 go ANYWHERE and not be noticed??? dude was in his own memorial at a museum and no one noticed him ???

The kid did, but I think it's a "last place you'd expect him to be" kinda thing. Like would you expect to run into President Obama in a mall? If you walked into Obama in plains clothes you'd probably just go "Man, that guy looks a lot like Obama, he must get a lot of p*ssy." and keep it moving because the idea that it could really be Obama is too bizarre. Same situation.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Saw it last night. It was piffery! Exceeded my expectations as well. Definitely the best marvel studios movie.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

He's cac and they all look the same for the most part :manny:

h92284C83

h0D64C519

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any decent cams yet? Usually we would have like 5 decent cams by now. wtf?

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The Avengers > CA:TWS > Iron Man > Captain America > Thor > The Incredible Hulk > Thor: TDW > Iron Man 3 = Iron Man 2

. :patrice: After several more views (in the future) this movie might dethrone The Avengers as my favorite Marvel movie.

I finally got around to watching Hulk again and it moved up.