CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
a solid movie is a 7.5????

albundy_shock.gif

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
just got back from seeing it.

the fight scenes and shootouts were amazing...lol at nobody thinking to shoot Cap's legs.

i explained to my girl that the U.S. really did take Nazi scientist and intelligence agents. The CIA was formed with the help of Nazis. btw, was that Loki's staff that HYDRA had at the end?

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just got back from seeing it.

the fight scenes and shootouts were amazing...lol at nobody thinking to shoot Cap's legs.

i explained to my girl that the U.S. really did take Nazi scientist and intelligence agents. The CIA was formed with the help of Nazis. btw, was that Loki's staff that HYDRA had at the end?

Yup im guessing they salvaged it because it was made from the tesseract but some theorys are saying its the mind gem but i doubt thanos would've given him that

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
yo that joint was tough.
Was a little scared to see it since i thought the first one was beyond trash
- i thought the first 10 mins was a little corny. but from that first action scene with nick fury i was :popcorn::whoo::ooh:
- winter solider is easily marvel's best villain .
- the story line was :ld: not quite bourne identity level but close enough.
- that highway scene :whew:
- the first cap vs winter solider fight :lawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got back from seeing it in the theaters.I gave the bootleg version a 7.5, but I'm bumping it up a point after seeing it on the big screen.

Might be my favorite Marvel movie

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I tried to watch it yesterday here in Manhattan, but show was sold out.

Will watch when I get back home

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:dahell: the same reason Terminator 2 is called Judgment day... the title can be anything related to the movie

That's not the best example because the story of T2 is all about our heroes doing everything they can to prevent "Judgement Day". It's a vital piece of the plot.

But in Cap 2 the winter soldier was really just a secondary villain. Yea I know he had ties to Cap's past but if you remove him from the story completely... the movie carries on roughly the same without him just minus some really cool fight scenes. So I'm saying for a character with such a minor role as it pertains to the overall story, it's kind of odd they chose to name the movie after him. In retrospect there were probably 100 more fitting titles than "The Winter Soldier".