CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You guys love to burn a strawman. I never said he couldnt pull of those stunts, I said I think the fight scenes would have been better without them-and still do. And this isnt just about Capt., either. The villain on the ship might've slipped a back flip in there too.

The Villan was BATROC THE LEAPER.....

UM HELLO.

images
Chris-EVans-vai-gostar.jpg

FNF-Batroc01.jpg
3477200-0776741852-adgcg.jpg

He's supposed to be Acrobatic.... have you not read any of the source comics? The russo bros didn they're homework!

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I

Theres no reason comic book movies are "supposed to be acrobatic", dummy. This is all taste. The director or whoever, obviously thought it was a good idea. You like it, good for you. I don't;
It's Capt. America, not Daredevil or Catwoman.
Would you have a problem if the new Batman was acrobatic???

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Villan was BATROC THE LEAPER.....

UM HELLO.

images
Chris-EVans-vai-gostar.jpg

FNF-Batroc01.jpg
3477200-0776741852-adgcg.jpg

He's supposed to be Acrobatic.... have you not read any of the source comics? The russo bros didn they're homework!
I'm not even going to pretend I know who Batroc the Leaper is. If that's who the guy on the ship was, then it sounds like he should be doing nothing but flips. I never read much Capt. Mostly Black Panther (Priests run. Every issue), Daredevil, and a few others.
Would you have a problem if the new Batman was acrobatic???
Depends on how it was displayed, but I dont have the problem with Batmans fights as they are- unlike a lot of you.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm not even going to pretend I know who Batroc the Leaper is. If that's who the guy on the ship was, then it sounds like he should be doing nothing but flips. I never read much Capt. Mostly Black Panther (Priests run. Every issue), Daredevil, and a few others.

Depends on how it was displayed, but I dont have the problem with Batmans fights as they are- unlike a lot of you.

So if/when they make a Black Panther movie, are you gonna have a shytfit over him being acrobatic as well?:mjpls::steviej::heh: Ole gotta be contrarian ass...:ufdup:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So if/when they make a Black Panther movie, are you gonna have a shytfit over him being acrobatic as well?:mjpls::steviej::heh: Ole gotta be contrarian ass...:ufdup:

It all depends on how its done- if it ever gets done, but I might not like the fight scenes for any number of reasons. For what its worth, Capt's acrobatics were just a minor peeve of mine. I thought the movie was kinda slow, and I probably went in there with my expectations too high. Either way, I cant wait for some time to pass so ya'll can see this movie for the 7.5 that it is.:umad:

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Saw this today, exceeded my expectations, shyt was piff brehs. I'm inclined to say its the best Marvel movie yet.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It all depends on how its done- if it ever gets done, but I might not like the fight scenes for any number of reasons. For what its worth, Capt's acrobatics were just a minor peeve of mine. I thought the movie was kinda slow, and I probably went in there with my expectations too high. Either way, I cant wait for some time to pass so ya'll can see this movie for the 7.5 that it is.:umad:

7.5???!?!?! :russ: