CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
just came bak from seeing this piff :banderas:....best solo marvel movie hands down, them scraps between cap and bucky were just :gladbron:....and cot dayum was scar jo looking scrumptious all throughout :noah:
the after credits scene with quicksilver and scarlet witch got a nicca so hype for avengers 2 :ahh:
that azz in imax 3d:banderas:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
By the way for those of us that have seen it, can anyone here attempt to offer any real insight as to why the movie was called The Winter Soldier? Because in hindsight it looks like the winter soldier subplot was really just an excuse to give Cap a physical foe and the "real" villIain ended up being Robert Redford's character.

All in all I just don't think the character played a vital enough role in the story to justify being the subject of the title. Unless of course maybe "the winter soldier" had a kind of double meaning?
:dahell: the same reason Terminator 2 is called Judgment day... the title can be anything related to the movie

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
movie was dope…def one of the best marvel movies they've done, def the best sequel so far
the action was on point, great story,they stayed true to the Winter Soldier,which Sony and Fox should take notes on:Hulk Hogan You FD Up:
when I saw Ahbed from community in the Shield building :dead:

I am guessing the uprising event on the shield show will be revealed to be hydra infiltrating shield:ld:

I hoping Falcon get some red in the next appearance:ohlawd:

and the Ending with Baron Strucker,Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch:whew:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
998959_568693103228746_305257845_n.jpg

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Breh. Better than not aiming at the motherfukker at all :lolbron:

And yeah, you're just wrong on ur previous point but whateva play boiiii

Oh yeah. This movie shytted on The Dark Knight Rises :camby:

Why you getting mad breh :russ:, the discussion is about the fight scenes not whether which film was better than the other:ufdup:. Simply saw the discussion and decided to chime in :yeshrug:.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'll tell ya tho after seeing Cap 2 it really makes me wish Disney got their hands wrapped around DC so that these same people could get to work on Superman and Batman and do them right.

Like don't get me wrong Dark Knight is great. I love Dark Knight. But to its credit it's kinda like its own thing. It's its own unique adaptation and doesn't attempt to recreate the comics or the cartoons you saw when you were a kid. And that's fine...but in the same sense you watch a movie like that and it's just missing something. Don't even let me get into MOS.

But I watched Cap 2 last night and I'll tell you man it's like my inner child came face to face with my present self. Yea it was earnest and yea it dealt with some mature concepts but it was also colorful and it was FUN. Like when I was a kid my mother used to rent me video tapes from the store and I remember for awhile there was this one Captain America cartoon (from like the 60's I think) that I used to watch on the regular for awhile. This movie brought me back to that place for 2 hours. It really did. I have no shame admitting that. For 2 hours I felt like a kid again. I never had that feeling watching any of the Nolan Batman movies and I sure as hell didn't feel that way during MOS and it's sad cause those are my 2 favorite superheroes. But Cap 2 pulled it off.

You ain't never lied homie.:wow:
Marvel/Disney captures the comic book feel with their flicks, especially the better ones. For all the great story telling and gritty stuff in some comics, comic books are generally 'fun', have a great sense of humor and good usually beats evil. For all the great things Nolan did with Batman it is not comparable to a comic book, it is overly serious in comparison.
Marvel movies now are very episodic as well which is straight comic book stuff as well. They gonna have to start writing captions citing other Marvel movies during new Marvel movies, 'as seen in The Avengers' like they do in comic book panels.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This movie brehs..just :ooh::wow::lawd: all rolled into one.

and :wtf: at the Cap/Bucky comparisons to Bats/Bane. Bats and Bane were two noobs fighting in head gear at a dusty gym..Cap and Bucky was a sold out, main event PPV on the Vegas strip type of fight:blessed:

It's Marvel's world, DC just livin in it :youngsabo:

I'm weeeeeeeeeak :deadrose:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was always kinda a Cap fan but I think Thor movie can be epic and Iron man too if they fix the writing. That's why they should adapt directly from the graphic novel /story arcs cause the shyt ends up good. that's why Iron man 3 was a failure it was a clusterfukk of confusion... They should have just did the extremis arc/ with manadrin fighting him at the end and have it tie into the marvel U... But....

:snoop:

Shane Black WTF was that man???

:mindblown: