CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
yo, somebody drop science on a nikka
how did marvel studios get "them" for avengers 2

Unclear definition in the movie rights of the characters. For example, Fox might own the X-Men movie rights, they do not give Fox rights to all mutant properties, just ones that fit the 'X-Men' billing. A good example is Namor, a mutant in the Marvel universe, but not owned by Fox because he's not considered a general part of the X-verse.

Which is why things are such a mess with Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch, who have a broad history in both X-Men and Avengers books and therefore, are part of both properties. This allows both Marvel and Fox to use them, which they did (although Fox only put them in the upcoming X-movie to spite Marvel for using this backwards situation to claim them).

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah, I can't even let it slide homie. There is no way someone can objectively say the fights in those Batman films were better. Those fights were mediocre at best :ufdup:

Word. Especially that last fight between Batman and Bane :ufdup: for thinking them shyts are better than anything in Cap 2. Gritty realism my ass

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Whover said Batman had better fight scenes has to be a troll. Those fights looked like slow motion crap compared to Cap.
Breh. Batman is so slow in those movies, he should've been capped a hundred times by now. I can't wait for them to ditch that "realistic" shyt and show a Batman who can actually tango with fukking gods and the justice league,

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Nah, I can't even let it slide homie. There is no way someone can objectively say the fights in those Batman films were better. Those fights were mediocre at best :ufdup:

pretty much..the best fighting in those batman movies was in begins and that was nothing home to write about...the movies were lucky enough to have such strong acting to mask those fighting deficiencies because nolan doesn't shoot decent fight scenes...that are better examples of gritty fighting than those flicks lol

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
pretty much..the best fighting in those batman movies was in begins and that was nothing home to write about...the movies were lucky enough to have such strong acting to mask those fighting deficiencies because nolan doesn't shoot decent fight scenes...that are better examples of gritty fighting than those flicks lol
Real talk, the best fights in that series were easily in Begins, weird how they got worse as it went on. Half of Batman's moves just looked like sloppy Muay Thai with shytty cuts to make it seem faster/more intense than it really was. There wasn't anything really gritty about those fights. Just more realistic aka more boring/less impressive

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Unclear definition in the movie rights of the characters. For example, Fox might own the X-Men movie rights, they do not give Fox rights to all mutant properties, just ones that fit the 'X-Men' billing. A good example is Namor, a mutant in the Marvel universe, but not owned by Fox because he's not considered a general part of the X-verse.

Which is why things are such a mess with Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch, who have a broad history in both X-Men and Avengers books and therefore, are part of both properties. This allows both Marvel and Fox to use them, which they did (although Fox only put them in the upcoming X-movie to spite Marvel for using this backwards situation to claim them).
so, will they be able to call them mutants or nah?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Who else caught...

"The path of the righteous man..." Ezekiel 25:17

Surprisingly, most of the audience seemed to miss it.
640x343xCaptain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-Nick-Fury-Tombstone.jpg.pagespeed.ic.KWL-LilmgG.jpg

:russ: yo they kill me with these inside jokes i was laughing when i saw this.
I've seen people refer to it, but it JUST clicked what the fukk that was from. I'm weeeeeeak :pachaha:

:dwillhuh: break it down for slow breh like me :ld:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The action sequences in this were dope as fukk. Can't understand anyone hating on them. They were a lot more realistic and dark in tone than previous Marvel movies. The bullets ripping through cars and windows on the highway was some ill shyt :whew:

I'm not going to compare the scenes to anything else, just saying that Marvel really stepped their game up for this. :blessed: