CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Take the prison fight from Begins, or the Bane fight for example. There was a certain grit there. There was some of that in Capt. Then he'd do a back flip or some shyt.:shaq2:
Sometimes, if you have the physical fukkin ability to do it as quickly as these super humans can, I believe a backflip might be the right move, I mean that's as easy and seamless to these dudes as standing up is for us.

You're fukking high if you don't think that gritty hard hitting shyt was in this movie. The hand to hand and action in general in this was so beyond anything in any of the Nolan Batman movies it's not even funny. You must be trolling :ufdup:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eh. I always thought of both Capt. and Bats as both peak human. And like I said, its just preference.
Nah, man. Cap is faster, stronger, and really doesn't get tired. He's beyond typical peak human potential for real. He's capable of more shyt, physically.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo, somebody drop science on a nikka
how did marvel studios get "them" for avengers 2
Because they are I guess considered a part of the avengers universe too and got a lot of their recognition from there , now their parentage will have to be changed of course and they'll be called marvels

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah, man. Cap is faster, stronger, and really doesn't get tired. He's beyond typical peak human potential for real. He's capable of more shyt, physically.

I don't see how this is even an argument. Cap is the peak version of what a human can be physically. Bruce is dope but he's not that dope. And the fighting in any Batman flick Nolan produced does not come close to Cap 2. That's not a diss either, just truth:yeshrug:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes, if you have the physical fukkin ability to do it as quickly as these super humans can, I believe a backflip might be the right move, I mean that's as easy and seamless to these dudes as standing up is for us.

You're fukking high if you don't think that gritty hard hitting shyt was in this movie. The hand to hand and action in general in this was so beyond anything in any of the Nolan Batman movies it's not even funny. You must be trolling :ufdup:

I never said the fights were completely lacking in grit (I like how Bucky got choked out for instance) , but the acrobatics took me out of the moment. Thats me. You enjoyed it, cool. And I will take Batmans fight scenes on the whole over this.

So Capt. is a superhuman? Presumably an extremely low level one? That would explain how he fared as well as he did against Buckys cyber arm. I thought his face would be ground beef and his ribs would be powder.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
640x343xCaptain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-Nick-Fury-Tombstone.jpg.pagespeed.ic.KWL-LilmgG.jpg

:russ: yo they kill me with these inside jokes i was laughing when i saw this.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I never said the fights were completely lacking in grit , but the acrobatics took me out of the moment. Thats me. You enjoyed it, cool. And I will take Batmans fight scenes on the whole over this.

So Capt. is a superhuman? Presumably an extremely low level one? That would explain how he fared as well as he did against Buckys cyber arm. I thought his face would be ground beef and his ribs would be powder.
Nah, I can't even let it slide homie. There is no way someone can objectively say the fights in those Batman films were better. Those fights were mediocre at best :ufdup: