CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope ass movie! My only question now is where is the setup for avengers 2? The build up for part 1 was done over 5 movies starting with iron man meeting fury in the after credit scenes so by the time avengers came it was straight to the point but IM3 wasted those spots.

GOTG is next then AV2 unless they're trying to use that awful show to lead into it. Dont want Marvel to waste an hour showing stark playing with with a baby Ultron

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Dope ass movie! My only question now is where is the setup for avengers 2? The build up for part 1 was done over 5 movies starting with iron man meeting fury in the after credit scenes so by the time avengers came it was straight to the point but IM3 wasted those spots.

GOTG is next then AV2 unless they're trying to use that awful show to lead into it. Dont want Marvel to waste an hour showing stark playing with with a baby Ultron

Fury said something about having to head to Europe.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
There was a mid credits scene after Cap that kinda led into Avengers 2. I don't wanna ruin it if you haven't seen it. But if you haven't, try and find it.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a mid credits scene after Cap that kinda led into Avengers 2. I don't wanna ruin it if you haven't seen it. But if you haven't, try and find it.

Yea i saw that but who was that dude and what does that have to do with ultron?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea i saw that but who was that dude and what does that have to do with ultron?

I actually have no idea who he is but after hearing some rumblings in the theater and doing some research on the net later last night apparently the "twins" are Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch and they are both gonna be in Avengers 2.

At the end of the day they're just settin the table for more crazy shyt.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
One thing that surprised me at my showing was some people actually surprised when Bucky was revealed to be the winter soldier.

shyt didnt even cross my mind. I thought he and widow had been lovers or something :yeshrug:

i was straight :ohhh: when it was revealed to be bucky.

Im not familiar with any of the captain american lore. :yeshrug:

-DMP-

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This was god damn fantastic....

...a few minor :snoop: moments. The digital face disguise near the end.....:childplease: I HATE shyt like that.

But yeah, great movie. Top 3 "new" Marvel imo. Probably not moving it ahead of Iron Man or The Avengers personally....but maybe
you like The Avengers more:lupe:

to me this is so far beyond The Avengers

i actually want to go see this again