CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Actually.... That was a great comparison.... Cats were complaining that there was too much action in Superman...... Don't you remember??

Hell there were threads about it and on top of that there were threads clowning and making fun of the threads and dudes complaining about too much action

That's he only thing I was complaining not that one movie is an alien god while the other is grungy cops and robbers (per say)
Raid 2 had more then just action friend. It had very intense moments where the police officer was trying to keep his cover concealed while doing cop work, with villains around. Like when he had to bug the bosses son in the karaoke lounge. That was so tense.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Raid 2 had more then just action friend. It had very intense moments where the police officer was trying to keep his cover concealed while doing cop work, with villains around. Like when he had to bug the bosses son in the karaoke lounge. That was so tense.

Yes, but I'm sure after you've seen that movie, you'll never watch it for that scene again yet alone from start to finish.

No, you'll go back to that bat scene or the kitchen fight or maybe even the car chase scene

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yes, but I'm sure after you've seen that movie, you'll never watch it for that scene again yet alone from start to finish.

No, you'll go back to that bat scene or the kitchen fight or maybe even the car chase scene
Or the grilled face scene.

Or the bathroom scene

or the fight on the yard scene

or the restaurant scene

or the warehouse ambush scene

or the club fight scene

or the hammer girl scene

or the bat boy scene

:mjlol:

So many scenes. Movie was just to epic. Cap did his thing friend but hes not on this raid level in terms of :whoo: moments. I dont think i :whoo:'d ONE TIME in Captain America.

and thats a problem, friend.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You're really taking an aggressive stance for Captain America. I dont want to stand in your way but i would reccomend that you see the raid 2 so you can see a True action film, in its purest form not an action film pretending to be a political thriller :mjlol:

True Action film you say!!

Well we got 300 2 and Sabatoge!!! Arnold the GOD!!!! (It still ain't been disputed that these movie aren't better than The Raid so they still hold that top spot)

Again, I'm sure The Raid 2 is dope but like other cats said, I don't see why this is supposed to be a knock against CA 2. Do people really have to choose?

All people really want is a great Marvel movie about a Marvel character that we either read about or watched on cartoons, anything else is a bonus.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
True Action film you say!!

Well we got 300 2 and Sabatoge!!! Arnold the GOD!!!! (It still ain't been disputed that these movie aren't better than The Raid so they still hold that top spot)

Again, I'm sure The Raid 2 is dope but like other cats said, I don't see why this is supposed to be a knock against CA 2. Do people really have to choose?

All people really want is a great Marvel movie about a Marvel character that we either read about or watched on cartoons, anything else is a bonus.
No one has to say 300 and sabotage are better then the raid because i believe and this is only my opinon, that that is a laughable statement. Thats like saying Barney n Friends is better then Ninja Turtles.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
No one has to say 300 and sabotage are better then the raid because i believe and this is only my opinon, that that is a laughable statement. Thats like saying Barney n Friends is better then Ninja Turtles.

That doesn't even make sense?

Maybe the Cap to Raid comparison since one is specifically for an adult maybe cult fanbase with an R rating and the other is for a wider audience and pretty much for everyone

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That doesn't even make sense?

Maybe the Cap to Raid comparison since one is specifically for an adult maybe cult fanbase with an R rating and the other is for a wider audience and pretty much for everyone
That has nothing to do with the action scenes. The ones in Cap could have been better. I guess after watching the raid 2, you're expectations are altered. :manny: Cap is good for the kids.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
That has nothing to do with the action scenes. The ones in Cap could have been better. I guess after watching the raid 2, you're expectations are altered. :manny: Cap is good for the kids.

Not denying that and nothing wrong with that..... But just cuz the Raid do certain things better doesn't discredit and make CA a a bad movie.

I mean hell, there are movies today that still don't have better action scenes than fukking Super Cop and Rumble In The Bronx..... But that doesn't diminish them either

Now back to 300 and Sabatoge!!!!!:shaq:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not denying that and nothing wrong with that..... But just cuz the Raid do certain things better doesn't discredit and make CA a a bad movie.

I mean hell, there are movies today that still don't have better action scenes than fukking Super Cop and Rumble In The Bronx..... But that doesn't diminish them either

Now back to 300 and Sabatoge!!!!!:shaq:
I didnt say cap was a bad movie. I think some people are having trouble with people feeling like the movie was just basic. Rumble in the Bronx was more exciting then Captain America.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I didnt say cap was a bad movie. I think some people are having trouble with people feeling like the movie was just basic. Rumble in the Bronx was more exciting then Captain America.

I think people would be more receptive if when cats make statements like that, they would prefer a proper scale.

Ok, it's a comic/cartoon movie, it belongs on that scale don't see the point of comparing it to The Raid, Citizen Kane, Inception, Gone With The Wind, and etc.

From Elektra, Daredevil, Ghostrider to Blade, Ironman Avengers...... There are a plethora of movies on the same scale it can be compared to. I'm sure it is way better than a lot of them.

Let's not be afraid to keep in it's proper space

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think people would be more receptive if when cats make statements like that, they would prefer a proper scale.

Ok, it's a comic/cartoon movie, it belongs on that scale don't see the point of comparing it to The Raid, Citizen Kane, Inception, Gone With The Wind, and etc.

From Elektra, Daredevil, Ghostrider to Blade, Ironman Avengers...... There are a plethora of movies on the same scale it can be compared to. I'm sure it is way better than a lot of them.

Let's not be afraid to keep in it's proper space
The reason Blade 2 is better then the vast majority of marvel films is because of the action.