CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He has no personality whatsoever. He acts shy around p*ssy like a fukk boy. He doesnt kill his enemies and everything he says is a cliche. They did not build soldiers like this in the 1950's. Its like they took a soldier off a propaganda poster and brought it to life. He definately needs that supporting cast because everything he says,............

is trash. :ufdup:

Dude...... White men in the 50's wasn't getting p*ssy like that...... Not to mention his character was a man that females never liked anyway so any attraction would be new to him.

I mean think of them older white folks that's been with the love if their life since 1947 and still together. I think that's fairly accurate

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Dude...... White men in the 50's wasn't getting p*ssy like that...... Not to mention his character was a man that females never liked anyway so any attraction would be new to him.

I mean think of them older white folks that's been with the love if their life since 1947 and still together. I think that's fairly accurate
:mjlol: You have no idea what the 50s were like. White women always been givin up that monkey.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: You have no idea what the 50s were like. White women always been givin up that monkey.

To the black men on the low:shaq:

Nikka don't sit here and act like you were born before at latest 84:smugfavre:

You straight up kingsta gangsta world samurai hard core thugnificant killa so you can't give a fukk about them times breh. So I know you don't know and it's not cuz you're stupid cuz I would never dare insult you. It's just cuz you don't give a fukk! :lolbron:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
To the black men on the low:shaq:

Nikka don't sit here and act like you were born before at latest 84:smugfavre:

You straight up kingsta gangsta world samurai hard core thugnificant killa so you can't give a fukk about them times breh. So I know you don't know and it's not cuz you're stupid cuz I would never dare insult you. It's just cuz you don't give a fukk! :lolbron:
Is that a question or a statement.

I had conversations with my elders, did you?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
The more you talk to your elders the more you realize that life is a rerun.

Men, in particular soldiers have always been fukkin that pussay. Captain america is, a p*ssy.

Was the 30's-60's as gay as this current era is? These young kids done lost they minds!!

I miss the days of the wanna be thugs.

Man, google this WSSU shyt..... It's disgusting :huhldup:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Was the 30's-60's as gay as this current era is? These young kids done lost they minds!!

I miss the days of the wanna be thugs.

Man, google this WSSU shyt..... It's disgusting :huhldup:
It started getting gay in the late 50s and beyond. The more disposable income whites had the more time they had to think and partake in some of their more, carnal urges.

Captain America is not a real man that any man can relate to. Not even a man in the military.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I give this shyt a good 7.5

Nick Fury probably had the best action scene up in this bytch.

Overall, I thought it showed flashes of brilliance, but the 2nd half got kinda lazy.Falcon felt a lil shoehorned in IMO

Compared to IM3 & Thor TDW, this shyt is an epic classic.Cap 2 is the best of phase 2 so far, but like I said, the competition isn't all that great.

I wasn't wowed by anybody's performance.Everybody was just ok.Sam Jackson, although he didn't have much screen time, may have shined the most...but that's just me:manny:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I give this shyt a good 7.5

Nick Fury probably had the best action scene up in this bytch.

Overall, I thought it showed flashes of brilliance, but the 2nd half got kinda lazy.Falcon felt a lil shoehorned in IMO

Compared to IM3 & Thor TDW, this shyt is an epic classic.Cap 2 is the best of phase 2 so far, but like I said, the competition isn't all that great.

I wasn't wowed by anybody's performance.Everybody was just ok.Sam Jackson, although he didn't have much screen time, may have shined the most...but that's just me:manny:
I agree, a very average film all around. I wasnt mad at it, but i wasnt glad either.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'll see this on the weekend but from what i saw in the trailer it looks decent. I must admit between him and Thor they are my least favorite Avengers, Thor being at the very bottom.
:russ: before anime with hulk, avengers cartoon and movies I felt the same