CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Cool..... Yea..... Sabatoge sounds better than TR..... In Arnold we trust!!!!:blessed:
The last arnold movie where he fought the mexican drug cartel with a group of clowns was better then Captain America. No way in hell either movie is better then Raid 2. :whoo:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The last arnold movie where he fought the mexican drug cartel with a group of clowns was better then Captain America. No way in hell either movie is better then Raid 2. :whoo:

Na

I'm sure the break down is like this:

Story - D
Pacing - C
Writing - D
Dialog - F
Choreography - A

I'm sure it's one of them movies like sayyyyyyyyyyy Equilibrium where after you see it once, if you even watch it again all you wanna do is just watch the fights and watch it on mute :smugfavre:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Na

I'm sure the break down is like this:

Story - D
Pacing - C
Writing - D
Dialog - F
Choreography - A

I'm sure it's one of them movies like sayyyyyyyyyyy Equilibrium where after you see it once, if you even watch it again all you wanna do is just watch the fights and watch it on mute :smugfavre:
And captain america is one of those movies where?

Because i half watched part 1 and never had the urge to watch it again even when it was on netflix.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Spend more time in the Captain America thread talking about The Raid 2 then you do in the official The Raid 2 thread, brehs.

I'm sure The Raid 2 is gonna be dope. I've seen CA already and thought that was dope. One movie ending up being doper than the other will not devalue the other movie's dopeness for me.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Spend more time in the Captain America thread talking about The Raid 2 then you do in the official The Raid 2 thread, brehs.

I'm sure The Raid 2 is gonna be dope. I've seen CA already and thought that was dope. One movie ending up being doper than the other will not devalue the other movie's dopeness for me.

I agree.... This should've never been a this Or that kinda deal. Why can't niccas just like both?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Captain America -
man fights to save enemies of a compromised government agency from annihilation
The Raid 2 -
Man goes undercover to weed out crooked cops, who are in bed with local crime lords and under the control of the Japanese Mafia

Its obvious which one sounds more interesting.
:Russ: this clown giving a sparks notes of a sparknote 1 sentence synopsis of winter soldier.

Raid 2:
Cop goes undercover and fights waves of minions until he reaches the final boss. :Russ:

you aint see neither of them

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It's funny, I remember the same complaints last year when :cape:
Dropped:steviej:
not a good comparison, there is no mythology to the raid franchise they can go balls to wall action all they like.MOS was the first serious attempt at a superman since the 2nd movie with zod which was damn near 30 years ago..Not only did they try to nolanize the little story the movie had but 3/4 of it was action, if you cant spot a cheap trick when its staring u in the face more fool u..

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Yo I saw this shyt last night....

This movie was EPIC. As far as Dark kniht comparison's..... I'm a leave it like this. Steve Rogers & bruce wayne are NOT in the same weight class fighting wise. Not the movie versions at least. NOT at all. Batman could do a straight fade with... black widow or Falcon.

Do not listen to Mowgli he's a fa99it this movie is one of the best Marvel flicks ever. Every character gets a good amount of screentime. The action is incredible.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

You're not a fakkit tho. This other dude got me scrambling for the ignore button

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yo I saw this shyt last night....

This movie was EPIC. As far as Dark kniht comparison's..... I'm a leave it like this. Steve Rogers & bruce wayne are NOT in the same weight class fighting wise. Not the movie versions at least. NOT at all. Batman could do a straight fade with... black widow or Falcon.

Do not listen to Mowgli he's a fa99it this movie is one of the best Marvel flicks ever. Every character gets a good amount of screentime. The action is incredible.
I think you owe the coli an apology for using this word to describe this film, friend. This isnt right right here.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
I think you owe the coli an apology for using this word to describe this film, friend. This isnt right right here.

Ni99a I think you got an inflated sense of worth in this bytch. The movie was iLL you are acting like a attention whore in a thread about a Captain America flick. You need to fall the fukk back go get a life and smoke a blunt. I was addressing the REAL nikkaz of the Coli. Consider yourself omitted from all real nikka roll calls and memo's now & forever.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ni99a I think you got an inflated sense of worth in this bytch. The movie was iLL you are acting like a attention whore in a thread about a Captain America flick. You need to fall the fukk back go get a life and smoke a blunt. I was addressing the REAL nikkaz of the Coli. Consider yourself omitted from all real nikka roll calls and memo's now & forever.
Ok ill consider myself omitted. I dont consider myself an N-word. I consider myself a man.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
not a good comparison, there is no mythology to the raid franchise they can go balls to wall action all they like.MOS was the first serious attempt at a superman since the 2nd movie with zod which was damn near 30 years ago..Not only did they try to nolanize the little story the movie had but 3/4 of it was action, if you cant spot a cheap trick when its staring u in the face more fool u..

Actually.... That was a great comparison.... Cats were complaining that there was too much action in Superman...... Don't you remember??

Hell there were threads about it and on top of that there were threads clowning and making fun of the threads and dudes complaining about too much action

That's he only thing I was complaining not that one movie is an alien god while the other is grungy cops and robbers (per say)