CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
The way they do action scenes now is the problem, they always gotta be shakey or have some kind of lens flare or in this case like the first movie it just shows montages of what could have been good action scenes, And like I said its like they just don't know how to do good action scenes/fight scenes anymore, everyones gotta be a kungfu master or move like the matrix or bourne supremacy mixed in with all the Quick armbars and muay thai to make your head spin.

(edit couldn't find a decent link to any of the fight scenes)

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yup..... Like I just saw it yesterday! And I haven't seen it in a minute:yeshrug:
giphy.gif

Im stunned.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
It looks like the next Agents of Shield will spoil Winter Soldier. Hopefully half the cast gets thrown in the bushes following Winter Soldier.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Nah fam yoy should watch Blade 1 and 2, those are the best Marvel flicks imo. Wesley is fukkin nikkas up

The first 2 Blade movies blow a lot of other comics book movie out the water in general just because they wasn't scared to make it Rated R. Plus adding Snipes into the picture he's been studying Martial Arts since a young boy and he's been working with the same group of fight/stunt coordinators for like 20 years. In Blade 2 they used Donnie Yen for some things but wasn't able to do use him a lot because Snipes doesn't think Blade should be moving around like an Asian guy but he should move like a brother. Yall should check the Blade 1 and Blade 2 commentaries with Snipes he is very informative about his martial arts in those movies.

So them movies are more consistent then the Hollywood Blockbusters comic book movies. I still need to see CA - TWS though so I won't give it a negative opinion yet for the fight scenes. But to me this time they are making Captain America to do the things he does in the comics as well as that Super Soldier game that came out with the first movie.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Actually.... That was a great comparison.... Cats were complaining that there was too much action in Superman...... Don't you remember??

Hell there were threads about it and on top of that there were threads clowning and making fun of the threads and dudes complaining about too much action

That's he only thing I was complaining not that one movie is an alien god while the other is grungy cops and robbers (per say)
the argument isn't about what I do or don't remember the argument is about why raid 2 is being compared to mos in reference to "an action movie being accused of having too much action" .Its a martial arts movie not a martial arts movie based on a comic book with mythology that spans decades :why:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
The first 2 Blade movies blow a lot of other comics book movie out the water in general just because they wasn't scared to make it Rated R. Plus adding Snipes into the picture he's been studying Martial Arts since a young boy and he's been working with the same group of fight/stunt coordinators for like 20 years. In Blade 2 they used Donnie Yen for some things but wasn't able to do use him a lot because Snipes doesn't think Blade should be moving around like an Asian guy but he should move like a brother. Yall should check the Blade 1 and Blade 2 commentaries with Snipes he is very informative about his martial arts in those movies.

:banderas:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I have been very critical of captain America, the 1st avenger (was one of the worst superhero films ever....just too boring) and everything phase 2 yeah that's right, ironman 3, the agents of the shield tv show and thor 2 (while ok was forgettable). So I went into the winter soldier with very low expectations and lets just say I was very shocked.The kindergarten type tone of ironman and the campy humour u see in thor are absent from this movie.And boy does it make a difference, seemed like the most mature marvel movie since ironman.

Glad the supporting cast played a prominent role, cap is no one man show he needs to be part of an assemble for his character flourish

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I picked up my movie tickets earlier today for my girl and I, for friday night at 830. We will be sitting in the second to last row up top

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll see this on the weekend but from what i saw in the trailer it looks decent. I must admit between him and Thor they are my least favorite Avengers, Thor being at the very bottom.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I have been very critical of captain America, the 1st avenger (was one of the worst superhero films ever....just too boring) and everything phase 2 yeah that's right, ironman 3, the agents of the shield tv show and thor 2 (while ok was forgettable). So I went into the winter soldier with very low expectations and lets just say I was very shocked.The kindergarten type tone of ironman and the campy humour u see in thor are absent from this movie.And boy does it make a difference, seemed like the most mature marvel movie since ironman.

Glad the supporting cast played a prominent role, cap is no one man show he needs to be part of an assemble for his character flourish
He has no personality whatsoever. He acts shy around p*ssy like a fukk boy. He doesnt kill his enemies and everything he says is a cliche. They did not build soldiers like this in the 1950's. Its like they took a soldier off a propaganda poster and brought it to life. He definately needs that supporting cast because everything he says,............

is trash. :ufdup: