CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Dude my bad I thought you were just on some hatin bullshyt for no reason. I actually agree with most of that, although I am a fan of Iron Man 1, The Avengers, and Captain America. I thought those were dope movies. The rest of them are more or less cookie cutter bare minimum semi-trash, real talk. Just movies produced to cash checks and remind you that they're still there. I thought the humor in The Avengers was good, tho I've been a fan of Whedon's writing since Astonishing X-Men.

In regards to the hand to hand combat, nobody in the movies right now are really H2H martial arts trained animals besides Cap. From the clips and videos I've seen of this new one, looks like he's doing some sick, brutal shyt. I mean, kinda hard to have long drawn out Raid style battles when one punch downs a dude.

I've heard nothing but good things about the fights between Winter Soldier and Cap in this tho, besides crakface.

Sounds like the humor and shyt in this really bugs u for some reason. Some of it is amusing. If you don't did the characters or the universe, doubt you'd appreciate it. Makes sense.

Cap does very few sick and brutal things in this movie and in the last fight scene he went out like a fukk boy.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Movie was trash ...it had its moments, Capt'n has some dope action scenes, but it's definitely trash.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I caught the CA bootleg and peeped raid 2in the theatre. The 2 experiences do not compare. No one is going to come in here to come out their face and say that CA winter older was better then Raid 2. This man by default is angry that raid 2 probably isnt playing in his city. Raid 2 is the best action film to come out in so many years. Captain Americas STORY? :mjlol: You gotta be kicked upside the head with horse hooves to tell me that the story in this movie was worth a polished turd.

*yea yea raid 2 had better action but captain america had great character devlopment* :mjlol: Did you go see an action film to talk about character development. Stop it. This is a comic book movie. The potential for epic story telling is slim but the chances for epic action are great. On this front captain america delivered the epitome of an Average performance action wise. I wasnt mad at it its just that having come from raid 2 i just didnt feel any chemical reactions released from my brain watching CA. Its not hot trash its just you know, plain and basic as an action film.

As a marvel comic movie i guess its good, considering their trackrecord of shyt.

:wow:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:mjlol: You gotta be kicked upside the head with horse hooves to tell me that the story in this movie was worth a polished turd.

*yea yea raid 2 had better action but captain america had great character devlopment* :mjlol: Did you go see an action film to talk about character development. Stop it. This is a comic book movie. The potential for epic story telling is slim but the chances for epic action are great. On this front captain america delivered the epitome of an Average performance action wise. I wasnt mad at it its just that having come from raid 2 i just didnt feel any chemical reactions released from my brain watching CA. Its not hot trash its just you know, plain and basic as an action film.

As a marvel comic movie i guess its good, considering their trackrecord of shyt.

It's two different types of movies. You're like comparing The Bourne Identity with Shaolin vs. Wu Tang :rudy: its fukking stupid. If you don't like those Marvel movies in the first place then why would you even want to watch it? That's what I don't get. 8 movies Marvel has put out yet nikkas still keep watching only to bytch and complain about the same shyt. The definition of insanity is doing the same shyt over and over again, expecting different results.

Didn't see Raid 2 yet but its basically all action wrapped around a basic story line. Raid 2 directors emphasis choreography and as they should....... its a fukking martial arts movie.

And last I checked it wasn't called Captian Ninja 2 The Shaolin Assassin :mjpls: A cac frozen since the 1940's with super powers and you expect him to be on some kung fu shyt :camby:fukk outa hear with that bullshyt

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Each movie follows the same formula I just can't subject myself to it anymore. The last one I watched given the hype surrounding it was The Avengers and to my surprise that was some of the worst sh!t I've seen.
Iron Man I tried watching that but I only lasted 30 minutes.
Spiderman series, Elektra, Darvedevil, Hulk, Punisher there is more but I just can;t recall them of the top, the only exception for me was X Men 2.
I swear on everything every time a film comes out that everyone on this board seems excited about this nikka always has something to say :laff:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
http://vk.com/video-28416224_167901296
:obama:
Why the brother gotta have sweat trickling off his dome, though?:mjpls:
:ohhh:
Each movie follows the same formula I just can't subject myself to it anymore. The last one I watched given the hype surrounding it was The Avengers and to my surprise that was some of the worst sh!t I've seen.
Iron Man I tried watching that but I only lasted 30 minutes.
Spiderman series, Elektra, Darvedevil, Hulk, Punisher there is more but I just can;t recall them of the top, the only exception for me was X Men 2.
what fukkin planet you livin on breh??? whats this formula??? for all the fukkery of the other movies you compare punisher??? spider-mans a whole different studio wit a different formula... hulk was nowhere near elektra status.... you just hate marvel for some reason.... keep hatin breh...
The definition of insanity is doing the same shyt over and over again, expecting different results....
And last I checked it wasn't called Captian Ninja 2 The Shaolin Assassin :mjpls: A cac frozen since the 1940's with super powers and you expect him to be on some kung fu shyt :camby:fukk outa hear with that bullshyt
brehs cant comprehend this though... they lookin like naruto out here, clueless.... im waitin for that captain ninja 2 though :ohhh: white dude in frozen meditation comin out wit that work against "the winter ninja"....

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not here to write a thesis on why I dislike Marvels movies but to summarize since you legit seem to want to know my opinion I put it down to them being cliche, I might overlook some things if their movies had some good hand to hand fight sequences but nah they rather include a forced lover and corny "jokes" that nerds will chuckle at. So if Avengers the general consensus seems to be it is the best they can offer then I'll sit out gladly.

Since being exposed South Korean cinema, I'll take these Asian movies over what Hollywood is putting out.
Nah fam yoy should watch Blade 1 and 2, those are the best Marvel flicks imo. Wesley is fukkin nikkas up

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nah fam yoy should watch Blade 1 and 2, those are the best Marvel flicks imo. Wesley is fukkin nikkas up
Blade2 blows captain American out of the water, and its not even close. The fight scene where blade takes on all those helmet soldiers with lightning sticks is greater then every action scene in Captain America,

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wait, I just remembered...... CA is a political thriller while the Raid 2 is more of an Action movie.

That really is comparing 2 diffenrent genres like comparing Bourne Identity to Rambo 4

But since we comparing anything..... And since The Raid 2 is gonna be the "and all end all", what's it's comparison to the new Arnold movie which is part of the same genre?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wait, I just remembered...... CA is a political thriller while the Raid 2 is more of an Action movie.

That really is comparing 2 diffenrent genres like comparing Bourne Identity to Rambo 4

But since we comparing anything..... And since The Raid 2 is gonna be the "and all end all", what's it's comparison to the new Arnold movie which is part of the same genre?
Captain America is not a political thriller. Its an action film with a politicized plot. Sorry. There were many action scenes in this film, they just werent on the level of the Raid, at any point in time.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Captain America is not a political thriller. Its an action film with a politicized plot. Sorry. There were many action scenes in this film, they just werent on the level of the Raid, at any point in time.

So basically..... You calling everyone that made this movie a liar?:usure:

Sidenote..... I'm watching Snowpiercer right now..... I wonder is this better than The Raid 2 :skip:

The fight scenes!!!:lolbron:
The action!!!:troll:
The violence!!!:skip:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So basically..... You calling everyone that made this movie a liar?:usure:

Sidenote..... I'm watching Snowpiercer right now..... I wonder is this better than The Raid 2 :skip:

The fight scenes!!!:lolbron:
The action!!!:troll:
The violence!!!:skip:
Im calling them a liar. I'll tell them right to their face to friend. Are we putting Captain America Winter Soldier in the same genre as

The Manchurian Candidate
The Hunt For Red October
Enemy of the State
Clear and Present Danger
Syriana
Michael Clayton

?

I mean friend. Lets not be wrong and strong here just so we can feel good about ourselves. Captain America is as much a political thriller as Live Free Die Hard, friend. Lets be realistic like things we can touch.

I was entertained by the film but as an action film its not the 2nd coming of anything and its not the best marvel movie but you know, it was ok like my pointer finger touching the tip of my thumb, friend.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Im calling them a liar. I'll tell them right to their face to friend. Are we putting Captain America Winter Soldier in the same genre as

The Manchurian Candidate
The Hunt For Red October
Enemy of the State
Clear and Present Danger
Syriana
Michael Clayton

?

I mean friend. Lets not be wrong and strong here just so we can feel good about ourselves. Captain America is as much a political thriller as Live Free Die Hard, friend. Lets be realistic like things we can touch.

I was entertained by the film but as an action film its not the 2nd coming of anything and its not the best marvel movie but you know, it was ok like my pointer finger touching the tip of my thumb, friend.

I hear you.... But the thing that kills me is how peeps for go so hard to hate on or discredit the movie.

Comic book movies have been going on for decades and currently we are getting some of the best movies ever put out and yet some people can't be happy.

Yes there are hits and misses but overall there's mainly been hits

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I hear you.... But the thing that kills me is how peeps for go so hard to hate on or discredit the movie.

Comic book movies have been going on for decades and currently we are getting some of the best movies ever put out and yet some people can't be happy.

Yes there are hits and misses but overall there's mainly been hits
Americans are only satisfied with perfection and even that gets old. Thats what keeps America innovating stuff, friend.

Captain America getting a higher rating then the Raid 2 is a bit saddening especially when people complain that the raid 2 had 2 much action, for an action film. :snoop: