CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Americans are only satisfied with perfection and even that gets old. Thats what keeps America innovating stuff, friend.

Captain America getting a higher rating then the Raid 2 is a bit saddening especially when people complain that the raid 2 had 2 much action, for an action film. :snoop:

It's funny, I remember the same complaints last year when :cape:
Dropped:steviej:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
kermitFlail.gif

I'm so excited brehs :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm gojng friday fukking afternoon... If my fam is not ready by 1030 fukk THEM I WILL SEE IT MYSELF!

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm not here to write a thesis on why I dislike Marvels movies but to summarize since you legit seem to want to know my opinion I put it down to them being cliche, I might overlook some things if their movies had some good hand to hand fight sequences but nah they rather include a forced lover and corny "jokes" that nerds will chuckle at. So if Avengers the general consensus seems to be it is the best they can offer then I'll sit out gladly.

Since being exposed South Korean cinema, I'll take these Asian movies over what Hollywood is putting out.

I swear you beggin to be negged.................................................

But South Korean cinema is shytting on Hollywood. Word to Musa and the ORIGINAL Old Boy. I Saw The Devil was on some OTHER shyt too.

Marvel movies are still good tho. :ufdup:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Americans are only satisfied with perfection and even that gets old. Thats what keeps America innovating stuff, friend.

Captain America getting a higher rating then the Raid 2 is a bit saddening especially when people complain that the raid 2 had 2 much action, for an action film. :snoop:

Friend, comic book movies are only part action. People who read them or watched the cartoons didn't skip all the pages or scenes with no action. That's because the other stuff is part of the mix, too. Most of all, people get attached to particular characters. That's why a lot of people didn't think Man of Steel lived up to its potential. The character at the center of the action didn't come off as Superman. That's also why Iron Man 1 has a higher rating than Man of Steel, even though it has less action.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Friend, comic book movies are only part action. People who read them or watched the cartoons didn't skip all the pages or scenes with no action. That's because the other stuff is part of the mix, too. Most of all, people get attached to particular characters. That's why a lot of people didn't think Man of Steel lived up to its potential. The character at the center of the action didn't come off as Superman. That's also why Iron Man 1 has a higher rating than Man of Steel, even though it has less action.

Youd rather watch Iron man then man of steel? :mjlol: Man i cant imagine the childhood you clowns must have had.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I swear you beggin to be negged.................................................

But South Korean cinema is shytting on Hollywood. Word to Musa and the ORIGINAL Old Boy. I Saw The Devil was on some OTHER shyt too.

Marvel movies are still good tho. :ufdup:
The man from nowhere shyts on Craptain Ameriturd. You casual action fans are so annoying with your low standards. Captain America is not setting any new standards for action films.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Prediction quote.

"it was Aight"
Then he goes home and forgets he saw that movie. I already forgot most of the movie. It wasnt memorable.

Exactly ...the plot was so basic it was almost offensive.

Anthony Mackie was "Affirmative Action with Wings" ..."Black best friend to the rescue for 2mins, with foil duct taped to his back, swoosh, he's gone!"

Only thing I was left impressed with was Cap't's action sequences.