CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:mjlol:Mowgli trolled the hell outta this thread. He a fukk nikka and an overall miserable human being but his talent is admirable.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Exactly ...the plot was so basic it was almost offensive.

Anthony Mackie was "Affirmative Action with Wings" ..."Black best friend to the rescue for 2mins, with foil duct taped to his back, swoosh, he's gone!"

Only thing I was left impressed with was Cap't's action sequences.
Falcon has been around for 45 years. You nikkas are comparing The Raid 2 to Captain America 2. WTF is wrong with ya'll

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Falcon has been around for 45 years. You nikkas are comparing The Raid 2 to Captain America 2. WTF is wrong with ya'll

Exactly and Sidenote........ I'm just gonna take it that 300 2 and Sabatoge are better than The Raid 2.

Arnold Da GAWD is back!!!! He deeeeeeeeed it!!!!:blessed:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Youd rather watch Iron man then man of steel? :mjlol: Man i cant imagine the childhood you clowns must have had.

If I'm looking for a good superhero film, then yes. Not sure what your point about childhoods is. You make it seem like it's strange to appreciate comic book films the way they were meant to be appreciated. If you want to watch a generic beat-em-up/action flick, why turn to the comic book world? That's not what it's for.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka you're comparing wesley snipes the god to chris fukking evans. Let's be real here.
Well Im just giving my humble opinion on the best marvel movies. And i really dont know shyt about the Blade character in the comics, Wesley killed it in the movies. My nikka was...... it was glorious

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Youd rather watch Iron man then man of steel? :mjlol: Man i cant imagine the childhood you clowns must have had.

I fukks with Ironman hard too...

Yes he has and you barking up the wrong tree tryna school me on comics, I've posted some pieces out of my collection on the Coli.

I'm one of the few people who are okay with adaptions using different elements from different canons, if it's done right. While it was done right with Captain America 2, the dialogue was ass, and relationships felt contrived for the entire 2 hours. And if you're tryna school me Falcon and his 45 years with Marvel, I hope you haven't seen the film yet and just talking out of your love for the character...after you see the way they downplayed his significance and abilities you'll be singing another tune.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I fukks with Ironman hard too...

Yes he has and you barking up the wrong tree tryna school me on comics, I've posted some pieces out of my collection on the Coli.

I'm one of the few people who are okay with adaptions using different elements from different canons, if it's done right. While it was done right with Captain America 2, the dialogue was ass, and relationships felt contrived for the entire 2 hours. And if you're tryna school me Falcon and his 45 years with Marvel, I hope you haven't seen the film yet and just talking out of your love for the character...after you see the way they downplayed his significance and abilities you'll be singing another tune.

It can't be no worse than how Falcon is portrayed on that new Marvel Avengers cartoon

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
If I'm looking for a good superhero film, then yes. Not sure what your point about childhoods is. You make it seem like it's strange to appreciate comic book films the way they were meant to be appreciated. If you want to watch a generic beat-em-up/action flick, why turn to the comic book world? That's not what it's for.
I want you to think about what you're saying. You call epic action Generic. Listen to your self for one fukkin second. You're in a comic book film sittin in your chair payin attention n shyt tryin to listen to all the technical bullshyt, when you hould be looking forward to the action scenes. I bet you liked Daredevil. Im ashamed to share threads with you sometimes because of the silly things you say regarding action films. I shouldnt be looking for epic action in a comic book film Why i oughta.

why-i-oughta.jpg

Clown ass dude hasnt even seen the raid 2 yet, but lookin forward to Craptain Ameriturd. :snoop:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Id almost say Black Widow had better kills then Captain America. :snoop:

How you a soldier that dont catch bodies. I dont think Captain America caught one body in this film. He just gave everyone a concussion and one guy a puncture wound.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

Gonna walk out the theatre like

*i coulda waited to see this*

Prolly not but hey..... Not everyone can hate every thing breh!!!

Let them eat breh......

I hate Harry Potter and them LOTR shyts but hey...... Them niccas can live and eat what they want

Let them love bruh