CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Each movie follows the same formula I just can't subject myself to it anymore. The last one I watched given the hype surrounding it was The Avengers and to my surprise that was some of the worst sh!t I've seen.
Iron Man I tried watching that but I only lasted 30 minutes.
Spiderman series, Elektra, Darvedevil, Hulk, Punisher there is more but I just can;t recall them of the top, the only exception for me was X Men 2.
Aite nikka. You don't wanna see it. We got it. :camby:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Each movie follows the same formula I just can't subject myself to it anymore. The last one I watched given the hype surrounding it was The Avengers and to my surprise that was some of the worst sh!t I've seen.
Iron Man I tried watching that but I only lasted 30 minutes.
Spiderman series, Elektra, Darvedevil, Hulk, Punisher there is more but I just can;t recall them of the top, the only exception for me was X Men 2.

Formula??

I mean I feel what you're trying to say.... But naturally, that's the point for the same of consistency. If there was no consistency then everything is a hot mess. That's why to me IM3 was a bad movie because it went rogue with the formula and felt like it was a completely different movie

I'm confused by your response though, are you saying Elektra, Hulk, Punisher where the best and top movies on your scale?

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Formula??

I mean I feel what you're trying to say.... But naturally, that's the point for the same of consistency. If there was no consistency then everything is a hot mess. That's why to me IM3 was a bad movie because it went rogue with the formula and felt like it was a completely different movie

I'm confused by your response though, are you saying Elektra, Hulk, Punisher where the best and top movies on your scale?
To clarify X men 2 was the only good to an extent Marvel movie I've seen outside of that those movies I listed have been nothing short of awful.
Aite nikka. You don't wanna see it. We got it. :camby:
Yes indeed.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
To clarify X men 2 was the only good to an extent Marvel movie I've seen outside of that those movies I listed have been nothing short of awful.

Yes indeed.

Ok cool.... Now that we got the scale established, nicca are you really sitting here trynna say that all the current Marvel movies are as bad as Elektra, Hulk, Catwoman , Batman & Robin, Batman Forever, Jonah Hex, and etc??:what:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Brehs, let's not take to heart the opinions of people who went in wanting to dislike the movie. :obama:

Na, I think it's interesting discussion..... Sometimes you gotta just learn someone's thought process or what's in their head so you can understand their reasoning.

Ultimately it may be something as simple as it's not that he think CA or the Marvel movies suck.

Maybe he just in general don't like Comic Book/Cartoon type movies altogether and would just rather watch movies like The Butler, Lincoln or etc movies.

Or a person vs not liking let's say Scary Movie series, they instead just hate them mockery movies altogether or like me....... It's no that I hate Harry Potter or _____ white kid, sorcery save the world movie..... I hate them all:yeshrug:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Na, I think it's interesting discussion..... Sometimes you gotta just learn someone's thought process or what's in their head so you can understand their reasoning.

Ultimately it may be something as simple as it's not that he think CA or the Marvel movies suck.

Maybe he just in general don't like Comic Book/Cartoon type movies altogether and would just rather watch movies like The Butler, Lincoln or etc movies.

Or a person vs not liking let's say Scary Movie series, they instead just hate them mockery movies altogether or like me....... It's no that I hate Harry Potter or _____ white kid, sorcery save the world movie..... I hate them all:yeshrug:
Yeah, I would understand that. But just from reading through dude's posts it sounded like this nikka was retarded. :yeshrug:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not here to write a thesis on why I dislike Marvels movies but to summarize since you legit seem to want to know my opinion I put it down to them being cliche, I might overlook some things if their movies had some good hand to hand fight sequences but nah they rather include a forced lover and corny "jokes" that nerds will chuckle at. So if Avengers the general consensus seems to be it is the best they can offer then I'll sit out gladly.

Since being exposed South Korean cinema, I'll take these Asian movies over what Hollywood is putting out.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'm not here to write a thesis on why I dislike Marvels movies but to summarize since you legit seem to want to know my opinion I put it down to them being cliche, I might overlook some things if their movies had some good hand to hand fight sequences but nah they rather include a forced lover and corny "jokes" that nerds will chuckle at. So if Avengers the general consensus seems to be it is the best they can offer then I'll sit out gladly.

Since being exposed South Korean cinema, I'll take these Asian movies over what Hollywood is putting out.

I will agree..... When it comes to fighting..... Maybe violence.... Hollywood ain't touching Asian movies.

But that's about it..... As much as I like mindless violence and fight montages.... Sometimes I need more.... Like character development.

I loved The Raid one but there was no real character development and everything excluding the story was meh.... I expect more of the same but don't think it's gonna be a knock to it

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wasnt as good as the raid 2 but it did the job. I was entertained by this.

Craptain Ameriturd. This shyt is barely scrapin what i deem acceptable. Fight scenes were not memorable at all. Story was straight but i went into this flick to see epic action, and i dont feel like i really got that epic experience. I should have watched this before i saw the raid 2 because after you see the raid 2 then see this its like. :camby: :manny: I guess, fukk outta here. They callin this the best marvel movie ever :mjlol: That aint saying much i guess. Craptain Ameriturd acted like such a bytch in the end of the movie jesus.

"Finish it :noah: " fukk boy :camby: What kinda soldier not ready to catch that Body. How many bodies did this nikka even catch in this movie. They got this fukkboy out there acting like Batman.

Cant believe this is rated higher on rotten tomatoes over the raid 2. :mjlol: I read a fukkboy comment on the raid and say *endless action* :smh: This a new generation of fukk nikka we got out here yall. Go see this is you really have nothing else to do.

Seems like you watched it on cam. I hope you paid for the Raid, at least.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Dude my bad I thought you were just on some hatin bullshyt for no reason. I actually agree with most of that, although I am a fan of Iron Man 1, The Avengers, and Captain America. I thought those were dope movies. The rest of them are more or less cookie cutter bare minimum semi-trash, real talk. Just movies produced to cash checks and remind you that they're still there. I thought the humor in The Avengers was good, tho I've been a fan of Whedon's writing since Astonishing X-Men.

In regards to the hand to hand combat, nobody in the movies right now are really H2H martial arts trained animals besides Cap. From the clips and videos I've seen of this new one, looks like he's doing some sick, brutal shyt. I mean, kinda hard to have long drawn out Raid style battles when one punch downs a dude.

I've heard nothing but good things about the fights between Winter Soldier and Cap in this tho, besides crakface.

Sounds like the humor and shyt in this really bugs u for some reason. Some of it is amusing. If you don't did the characters or the universe, doubt you'd appreciate it. Makes sense.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Seems like you watched it on cam. I hope you paid for the Raid, at least.
I caught the CA bootleg and peeped raid 2in the theatre. The 2 experiences do not compare. No one is going to come in here to come out their face and say that CA winter older was better then Raid 2. This man by default is angry that raid 2 probably isnt playing in his city. Raid 2 is the best action film to come out in so many years. Captain Americas STORY? :mjlol: You gotta be kicked upside the head with horse hooves to tell me that the story in this movie was worth a polished turd.

*yea yea raid 2 had better action but captain america had great character devlopment* :mjlol: Did you go see an action film to talk about character development. Stop it. This is a comic book movie. The potential for epic story telling is slim but the chances for epic action are great. On this front captain america delivered the epitome of an Average performance action wise. I wasnt mad at it its just that having come from raid 2 i just didnt feel any chemical reactions released from my brain watching CA. Its not hot trash its just you know, plain and basic as an action film.

As a marvel comic movie i guess its good, considering their trackrecord of shyt.