CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never cared for the character, the first movie has been on Netflix but I just can't bring myself to watch it but going by the reviews I think I will check this out, is the first one worth watching?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Never cared for the character, the first movie has been on Netflix but I just can't bring myself to watch it but going by the reviews I think I will check this out, is the first one worth watching?

I mean honestly the story is straight forward. Its a basic origins movie and serves as a connector movie to the Avengers. Basically the ending of the movie is the beginning of The Avengers and this new movie will be the set up to Avengers 2.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Craptain Ameriturd. This shyt is barely scrapin what i deem acceptable. Fight scenes were not memorable at all. Story was straight but i went into this flick to see epic action, and i dont feel like i really got that epic experience. I should have watched this before i saw the raid 2 because after you see the raid 2 then see this its like. :camby: :manny: I guess, fukk outta here. They callin this the best marvel movie ever :mjlol: That aint saying much i guess. Craptain Ameriturd acted like such a bytch in the end of the movie jesus.

"Finish it :noah: " fukk boy :camby: What kinda soldier not ready to catch that Body. How many bodies did this nikka even catch in this movie. They got this fukkboy out there acting like Batman.

Cant believe this is rated higher on rotten tomatoes over the raid 2. :mjlol: I read a fukkboy comment on the raid and say *endless action* :smh: This a new generation of fukk nikka we got out here yall. Go see this is you really have nothing else to do.

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Craptain Ameriturd. This shyt is barely scrapin what i deem acceptable. Fight scenes were not memorable at all. Story was straight but i went into this flick to see epic action, and i dont feel like i really got that. I should have watched this before i saw the raid 2 because after you see the raid 2 then see this its like. :camby: :manny: I guess, fukk outta here. They callin this the best marvel movie ever :mjlol: That aint saying much i guess. Craptain Ameriturd acted like such a bytch in the end of the movie jesus.

"Finish it :noah " fukk boy :camby:

Cant believe this is rated higher on rotten tomatoes over the raid 2. :mjlol: I read a fukkboy comment on the raid and say *endless action* :smh: This a new generation of fukk nikka we got out here yall. Go see this is you really have nothing else to do.
I think I'll take your word for it and skip this, calling it the best marvel movie isn't saying much anyway given I found 95% of what they put out to be trash.
Now the raid 2... :blessed:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I think I'll take your word for it and skip this, calling it the best marvel movie isn't saying much anyway given I found 95% of what they put out to be trash.
This movie would be like, the best of the average. You might be impressed if you didnt see the raid 2.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Craptain Ameriturd. This shyt is barely scrapin what i deem acceptable. Fight scenes were not memorable at all. Story was straight but i went into this flick to see epic action, and i dont feel like i really got that. I should have watched this before i saw the raid 2 because after you see the raid 2 then see this its like. :camby: :manny: I guess, fukk outta here. They callin this the best marvel movie ever :mjlol: That aint saying much i guess. Craptain Ameriturd acted like such a bytch in the end of the movie jesus.

"Finish it :noah " fukk boy :camby:

How the fukk do you compare a comic book movie with a martial arts flick :mindblown:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
How the fukk do you compare a comic book movie with a martial arts flick :mindblown:
nikkas already making excuses for Craptain out here? We're talking about the action and fight scenes. The action that didnt involve fighting was, aight i guess. The fighting was, Aight i guess. This movie was on some aight i guess type shyt. They need to hire a new action coordinator because im sorry, this shyt just average. This shyt diet, this shyt light. Again, its the best of the AIIIIIIGHT action flicks but you'll realize that later especially after you see that RAID 2, :whoo:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
nikkas already making excuses for Craptain out here? We're talking about the action and fight scenes. The action that didnt involve fighting was, aight i guess. The fighting was, Aight i guess. This movie was on some aight i guess type shyt. They need to hire a new action coordinator because im sorry, this shyt just average. This shyt diet, this shyt light. Again, its the best of the AIIIIIIGHT action flicks but you'll realize that later especially after you see that RAID 2, :whoo:

If you thought all the other marvel flicks were wack, Why go see this one? Transformers 2 was ass so you know what, I didn't go see part 3 and I won't be seeing this new one. I hated the first Tobey McGuire Spider Man so I never watched the other 2 and I just now say the reboot.

Obviously The way they set up Avengers its not all about the action. Every movie is connected so its really about following a story and how its going to lead up to the next movie. A movie like The Raid is nothing but fighting with a simple plot. You're trying to compare 2 different types of movies. You went in to see Captain America expecting it to suck based on your opinion of the previous movies so...... WHY GO SEE ANOTHER MARVEL MOVIE EXPECTING ANYTHING DIFFERENT? This is like the 8th movie :usure:. If you're not feeling their work by now then why keep going?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
If you thought all the other marvel flicks were wack, Why go see this one? Transformers 2 was ass so you know what, I didn't go see part 3 and I won't be seeing this new one. I hated the first Tobey McGuire Spider Man so I never watched the other 2 and I just now say the reboot.

Obviously The way they set up Avengers its not all about the action. Every movie is connected so its really about following a story and how its going to lead up to the next movie. A movie like The Raid is nothing but fighting with a simple plot. You're trying to compare 2 different types of movies. You went in to see Captain America expecting it to suck based on your opinion of the previous movies so...... WHY GO SEE ANOTHER MARVEL MOVIE EXPECTING ANYTHING DIFFERENT? This is like the 8th movie :usure:. If you're not feeling their work by now then why keep going?
My name is Crakface, not ethnic vagina finder, THATS WHY. Dont question my shyt, i dont like that.

These movies are average as fukk is what im saying. The fighting is not game changing, just the same ol cliches.

Really lacks imagination.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Now the raid 2... :blessed:

Question?

Per what you think is "trash"?

What was your fav Marvel movie then from a scale of Catwoman to that, where you trying to rank these movies?

Cuz to me, trash level movies are Catwoman, Elecktra, Spidey 3, Superman 4: Q4P, among others

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I hear hat indeed the fight scenes in this movie were indeed spectacular

But the plot and story was boring and dry

I guess that's kinda cool if you want that whole "montage of violence" thing going on...... Like looking at a series of fight scenes from worldstar

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question?

Per what you think is "trash"?

What was your fav Marvel movie then from a scale of Catwoman to that, where you trying to rank these movies?

Cuz to me, trash level movies are Catwoman, Elecktra, Spidey 3, Superman 4: Q4P, among others
Each movie follows the same formula I just can't subject myself to it anymore. The last one I watched given the hype surrounding it was The Avengers and to my surprise that was some of the worst sh!t I've seen.
Iron Man I tried watching that but I only lasted 30 minutes.
Spiderman series, Elektra, Darvedevil, Hulk, Punisher there is more but I just can;t recall them of the top, the only exception for me was X Men 2.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
My name is Crakface, not ethnic vagina finder, THATS WHY. Dont question my shyt, i dont like that.

These movies are average as fukk is what im saying. The fighting is not game changing, just the same ol cliches.

Really lacks imagination.
I find your opinion on shyt like this is typically terrible, though. So....moving on. :camby: