CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Can't wait to see this shyt Friday. Already made $75 mill internationally so it's safe to say Marvel got another hit on their hands.

man, marvel superhero movies are trying to make four billion dollars off these four movies this summer.

shyt is gonna be crazy!!

art barr

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel's been releasing most of their movies internationally first to let the foreign box-office build hype in the States.

I see, wasn't really aware people in the states gave a shyt about what people outside the states are watching,

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
For those who seen it, do we stay after the credits? Or in the middle to the credits like the last Thor? I see it's longer then the 1st one 140 minutes.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
For those who seen it, do we stay after the credits? Or in the middle to the credits like the last Thor? I see it's longer then the 1st one 140 minutes.
I haven't seen it yet but there are two scenes. One in the middle of the credits and one after.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew: Nick Fury da Gawd :blessed:all the coli reviews are on point

might have to see it again :patrice:

My nikka Nick:myman:

Mr.Pimp My Ride:krs:

But yeah, I cracked.I'll hold off on giving it a rating until I see it in the theaters, though.I'm still processing that shyt.

I will say that it's by far the best of phase 2.

They did a good job of fleshing out Nick Fury & Black Widow

Widow getting cocky & swagging on congress at the end on some "Y'all have a cell, I have a Hulk" shyt

Oh yes, indeed!
tocry.gif

The A team going above the law, my nigs:blessed: