CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just saw one of the worst Cams ever.......and you know what

giphy.gif

:banderas: @ all of that Phase IV groundwork

Daps
Reppin
London
Details my good brother, details!?

Not spoiling anything but just in case.

The movie started of strong with Cap getting straight to the action. Unlike in the first film you really get the sense that this guy really is superhuman as opposed to just being a human in peak physical condition, you could feel the power in his strikes and his movements. Even Scarlett Johansen as Black Widow earned her stripes here as we see her fighting alongside Cap as an equal and even briefly going toe to toe with the Winter Soldier. The writing team were also keen to show us more of her character outside of the master spy aspect which I enjoyed as I do believe that she was underutilized in 'The Avengers'.

Though there were instances where humour was injected it didn't take anything away from the general tone of the film or make it feel like a kid's film, in fact there was never any point where I didn't think that this wasn't an adult film. My only complaints would be that I'd like to have seen maybe a little more of Falcon and The Winter soldier but even then I see what they were doing with the two and I liked their characterisations.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo the fight scenes in this were crisp as fukk. Both the cap/winter soldier fight scenes had me like :gladbron: Even though this movie isn't graphic it's still rather violent. I was like damn they're straight capping (hah!) nikkas in this one.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
For the people that saw the movie is it true about Cap & Bucky (Winter Soldier)? I heard from a review they didn't really go into that deep in the between the two. I hope that wasn't the case it's definitely something to enhance the dynamic of the two characters especially since Cap thought Bucky died in the first movie so it should be further explored in this flick.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Anywhere online I can check the first one?

I'm probably gonna see this next weekend...might just go in without seeing the first, just reading the wikipedia synopsis :ehh:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Can't wait to see this shyt Friday. Already made $75 mill internationally so it's safe to say Marvel got another hit on their hands.