Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Bucky tried to kill cap too. He's clearly a liability, unfortunately cap has " special feelings" towards buck, that's the explanation

Tried to kill him and all his crew.

Those effimate soul ties were too much.

Now cap is a liability

Sending the gawd Tony a love phone, talking about " I'm always here Tony; you can call me"

:scust:

CAP feels partly responsible for what happened to Bucky.. that's why he has ""special feelings"

he feels he let Bucky fall and he feels bad he couldn't look for and find him.... so Cap is trynna redeem him at all costs because he feels he's the reason Bucky is this way

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
yZK6RDm.gif

:mjlol:

Who the hell is Scarlett Witch fighting. A ghost? :dead:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Why they got my man Black Panther running with his claws out like that tho?:scust: Didn't notice that at all during any of the five viewings thus far. shyt is straight jokes.:mjlol::snoop:

:mjlol:

Black panther looks like a father running after his little child like the boogie man

* edit*

The Cowardice of Cap and Winter Soldier at the end gets me everytime :wow:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The only thing I hated was they ain't try to defend themselves more against the accords. Shield wanted to nuke ny, shield was also corrupted n wld have killed millions with the helicarrier, Ross indirectly made abomination. The only true thing was ultron; crossbones had a biological weapon that wld have killed Hellas so in every situation the avengers reduced casualties immensely
Tony Stark had the NERVE to try to lecture people like Ultron wasn't all his fault

Like he didn't reveal his identity, stunting on all these evil doers

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
That Avengers 3 tho.... :banderas: The accords getting tossed out the fukking window when Thanos comes through and crush the buildings!
I can't wait to see this fam. I want a montage of all the MCU heroes looking up at the sky or watching TV as thanos stunts on the whole planet