Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Ur an idiot like do y'all even watch the movie n relate to it. Do teenagers who are mad at their parents for whatever reason (with tony it was neglect and a lack a approval from his dad) really hate them or are they just emotionally constipated. He even sed when showing the b.a.r.f device that his trauma was there from their deaths

whats the name calling for.. yeah I watched the movie and I know teenagers get mad and I get it... I didn't call it a plot hole and I didn't say the movie sucked .. I didn't even call it stupid I just said it was a little weird to me.. but i get it .. I understand the human psyche .. its no different than the battered women who defends her husband or when you don't interfere with arguments with couples (unless its physical)..

but anyway...

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
blu ray came last nite
spidey-rejoice-png.5596

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Man i really love how they evolved capt america's fighting style. Its not just lame shield tosses and blocks he actually going at nikkas with bad intent to ruin their health

That's what happens when you sign up with SHIELD :wow:

I wanna know who his S.O. was that taught him his moves.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Just copped da Blu-Ray yesterday

:wow:

Them behind da scenes and making of features

Da interviews

The mentions of Dr. Strange and Infinity War

Marvel not playing

Co-sign and the commentary track was dope with the directors and the writers. Just as informative as the The Winter Soldier one with the same paring.

:ahh: