Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Really? I swore they were in the movie. Gotta double check. :jbhmm:
To be truthful, I'm not sure either. I don't remember Cap kicking Black Panther and War Machine like that yet. I would check, but I promised myself I wouldn't look at the movie again til I get the steelbook.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
To be truthful, I'm not sure either. I don't remember Cap kicking Black Panther and War Machine like that yet. I would check, but I promised myself I wouldn't look at the movie again til I get the steelbook.
they were in the film, i remember cuz when he kicked war machine his sword broke and the panther thing too

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This airport scene in 1080p . :wow:
What did you watch it in before? :what:

iphonebatmansonar.jpg

DARKKNIGHT_009.jpg

N7CvfZJ.jpg

1386639490800.jpg

DARKKNIGHT_017.jpg

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I remember something like that in Joss' case. You've got any receipts for Shane?

I don't got the interview (I think it was when he was doing press rounds for The Nice Guys) but he basically said that Marvel/Disney didn't think a woman action figure would sell so they made him cut the character out. I think that's why Pepper ended up getting such a substantial role in the final battle because originally there was likely gonna be a battle between Pepper and this female antagonist instead.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
you dont deserve it, my father made that shield :mjcry:

*drops shield*

*tony stumbles back, defeated*

:wow: beautiful

that dialog was weird to me cause earlier its implied he didn't like his father.. he only fought WS cause he killed his momma.. then he says my daddy made that give it back to me..

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
that dialog was weird to me cause earlier its implied he didn't like his father.. he only fought WS cause he killed his momma.. then he says my daddy made that give it back to me..
Ur an idiot like do y'all even watch the movie n relate to it. Do teenagers who are mad at their parents for whatever reason (with tony it was neglect and a lack a approval from his dad) really hate them or are they just emotionally constipated. He even sed when showing the b.a.r.f device that his trauma was there from their deaths