Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
redman_zpsqcpht91m.png

If The Avengers are his friends, then what is Bucky? That's his actual friend, not somebody he's on a team with. And why kill somebody who was a victim himself? You're acting like he wanted to be made into a killer.

Fred.

Bucky tried to kill cap too. He's clearly a liability, unfortunately cap has " special feelings" towards buck, that's the explanation

Tried to kill him and all his crew.

Those effimate soul ties were too much.

Now cap is a liability

Sending the gawd Tony a love phone, talking about " I'm always here Tony; you can call me"

:scust:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Bucky tried to kill cap too. He's clearly a liability, unfortunately cap has " special feelings" towards buck, that's the explanation

Tried to kill him and all his crew.

Those effimate soul ties were too much.

Now cap is a liability

Sending the gawd Tony a love phone, talking about " I'm always here Tony; you can call me"

:scust:
I feel sorry for your best friend. lol

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I feel sorry for your best friend. lol

You got friends trying to kill you?

Say you had a mentally ill friend right. And anytime a secret word is said;he get's triggered. And one night you're hanging out with friends, frosty libations on deck, beautiful women, somebody unknowingly says " the word" and your mentally ill friend just starts wrecking havoc like the tazmanian Devil, putting you and your other friends at risk; you got to put him away or put him down right??

Yea, your sad you gotta do it; but you gotta do it, he's a liability

Then cap so soft he knew the dude killed Tony's parents

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes theColi folks either seem or act like they have no concept or perspective of how real relationships, values and emotions work in the real world.
I'm saying man. This reminds me of when people said Gus from "Breaking Bad" was gay because Max was begging them not to kill him in that flash back.
capwha_zpsglktw64j.png

My core group of friends I've known a minimum of 25 years. Some I've known closer to 30 years. I understand where Cap is coming from.

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Say you had a mentally ill friend right. And anytime a secret word is said;he get's triggered. And one night you're hanging out with friends, frosty libations on deck, beautiful women, somebody unknowingly says " the word" and your mentally ill friend just starts wrecking havoc like the tazmanian Devil, putting you and your other friends at risk; you got to put him away or put him down right??

Cap's soft but you want to one your best friend as soon as he threatens you? Gotcha, do you have any belief in your own physical ability whatsoever?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:comeon:

Breh you know damn well that's not a realistic situation. Unless somebody snatched your friend up and experimented on him he ain't gonna get triggered on some Pavlov's Dog type shyt.

And if you know your friend is one word away from spazzing out and killing people, why are you hanging out with him? Get him some help....which is what Cap tried to do, until Zemo fukked it up.

Fred.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
If you are on captain america and buckey side you're a demon. Buckey killed panthers father and cap stayed trying to save buckey

Buckey killed Ironmans parents, cap knew and didn't tell stark. Then him and Buckey tried to take out Ironman

Diplorable behavior. Cap stayed getting worked and Tony had to save him

Well you obviously weren't paying attention.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:comeon:

Breh you know damn well that's not a realistic situation. Unless somebody snatched your friend up and experimented on him he ain't gonna get triggered on some Pavlov's Dog type shyt.

And if you know your friend is one word away from spazzing out and killing people, why are you hanging out with him? Get him some help....which is what Cap tried to do, until Zemo fukked it up.

Fred.

My friend in the scenario is getting help; but secret russian words are setting him off. He's has to go. This is the 4th family get together he's messed up. There is so many infractions against you, friends and family you can take

Bucky and Cap are chumps; no sympathy.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm saying man. This reminds me of when people said Gus from "Breaking Bad" was gay because Max was begging them not to kill him in that flash back.
capwha_zpsglktw64j.png

My core group of friends I've known a minimum of 25 years. Some I've known closer to 30 years. I understand where Cap is coming from.

Fred.

They also fail to put things into context and perspective of the situations on display. For clear example of the movies, Cap is a man essentially from a whole nother time period (that's already going to have his sense of values totally different from a lot of modern day folk), that has very little to any friends or family living left. Bucky and Peggy were the only people from his time period that he knew still alive and Peggy dies minutes into this movie no less. Why would he not wish to try to hold on dearly to that friendship. Plus, the fact of the matter is, his best friend was thought to have been dead for years, only for him to only 2 years previously find out that he was still alive and wrongly experimented on by the very people that he was fighting against from his own time period.

I get that this situation is most liable one of little relatable experience by most, all things considering, but still, I'm sure most could think about if the rare chance that it was to happen to them, that they could relate to what's going on.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Threatens?? Bucky was trying to kill him. He would have had to go
Trying to kill someone is also called being threatened. Are you that weak and lack confidence in your ability to subdue him?
Plus you are subtracting what everyone should extend to their friend 'understanding'. You know exactly why he is doing it, but fukk that?!

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Trying to kill someone is also called being threatened. Are you that weak and lack confidence in your ability to subdue him?
Plus you are subtracting what everyone should extend to their friend 'understanding'. You know exactly why he is doing it, but fukk that?!

No, my mentally ill friend who has tried to kill me and my current friends would get done in plain and simple. Done, subdued.

And if Ironman was my boy and he saw that my mentally ill friend killed his parents, I would just say do what you have to do fella, then Ironman would say " you sure?" I'd say " yea, no mattet how much help we get him, he hears those russian words and flips"

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No, my mentally ill friend who has tried to kill me and my current friends would get done in plain and simple. Done, subdued.

And if Ironman was my boy and he saw that my mentally ill friend killed his parents, I would just say do what you have to do fella, then Ironman would say " you sure?" I'd say " yea, no mattet how much help we get him, he hears those russian words and flips"
Like I said, I feel sorry for your current best friend.