Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
This is marvel we believe in our directors vision no extended cut bro

795b5922_dwade-damn-sip-water.gif

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
When Stark gave Bucky that :aicmon: look after watching the video and the backhand follow. I was in my seat like ".......Aw shyt, it's about to get ugly :lupe:"

I first was confused on what Zemo was talking about the entire convo.

Then the old footage started rolling and I quickly recognized that's where Bucky murked someone after a car accident.

Breh, on everything, I was immediately like

30xitxe.gif

Then it was reveal who Bucky killed, and I was like :francis:

Then Tony asked Cap if he knew this, Cap says "yes", breh I was like :snoop: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Then Tony started swinging:wow:

Major props to all parties involved for that sequence, it immediately reminded the audience what this movie was about, despite BP, spidey, and the other characters getting some good shine in the film.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Not with Ironman 3 or Age of Ultron :huhldup:
Yea ironman 2 and 3 was on some other stuff shld have done them better. Hated how the second played off the tony alcohol stuff with him bein reckless n shyt cuz of the arc poisoning. Shld have saved that for after avengers (almost dyin) and civil war (guilt) have him pick up the addiction In im3 n build off of dat with a armor wars arc bein the secondary plot; not that bs we got with fake mandarin. Then im4 cld have been extremis n mandarin done right. Im2 could have been some else while still givin us war machine n black widow/shield.
Age of ultron fell flat cuz of many things: the banner widow thing and ultrons heavy human like personality, have him do small dark humor not stark jr. the mouth thing was dumb and he legit wasn't machine enough (plus I wanted to see more weaponery from the guy). have him takin all the avengers on at once like the animated series show. Then the third act was just a rehash of avengers ny battle, lazy stuff. The opening n party scene was good, the twins were good, vision was good, hulkbuster fight was good( whish it was a tad longer with tony useing Veronica more). So there was a lot of good in the film but it could have been way better. I did like them making sure to save people and the meteor did make ultron a high threat in the end, plus we got wakanda mentions