Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
tumblr_ocs6segD4l1qj0fdgo3_500.gif

tumblr_ocs6segD4l1qj0fdgo5_500.jpg

tumblr_ocs6segD4l1qj0fdgo4_500.gif

tumblr_ocs6segD4l1qj0fdgo6_500.jpg

tumblr_ocs6segD4l1qj0fdgo2_500.gif

tumblr_ocs6segD4l1qj0fdgo7_500.jpg

tumblr_ocs6segD4l1qj0fdgo1_500.gif

tumblr_ocs6segD4l1qj0fdgo8_500.jpg

:wow:
Dammit that shyt was immaculately done :wow: wow

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you paid attention to the movie it's clear why they got their teams together. Cap was getting a team together to fight the Winter Soldiers, he had no idea Zemo was going to kill them. His crew was just trying to catch a ride when Tony's crew showed up and they had to fight their way out. Tony started putting together a team after Bucky escaped and Cap had already recruited Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch along with Bucky and Falcon already on the team.

Nikka i paid attention to the movie. Wtf a hawkeye ,falcon and rookie scarlet witch going to do against full retard winter soldiers???? I could see thor and hulk but that squad is trash B!

Iron man and war machine wouldnt even be in punching range for it to be a fight just let it rain missiles or stun darts since it was a non lethal fight. U had to suspend even comic book reality for that fight. U telling me u believe vision would be the long range attacker like he couldnt avoid all that fukkery and grab buck by the neck and fly off

:russ:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Nikka i paid attention to the movie. Wtf a hawkeye ,falcon and rookie scarlet witch going to do against full retard winter soldiers???? I could see thor and hulk but that squad is trash B!

Iron man and war machine wouldnt even be in punching range for it to be a fight just let it rain missiles or stun darts since it was a non lethal fight. U had to suspend even comic book reality for that fight. U telling me u believe vision would be the long range attacker like he couldnt avoid all that fukkery and grab buck by the neck and fly off

:francis:
Uh..did you not see what Scarlett Witch did to Vision in the containment center? She could easily bodied all the retard Winter Soldiers w/o even being in the same damn room with them.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

Chef

All Star
Daps
Man, that whole sequence--Tony, Cap, and Bucky entering the facility, see the old footage of Bucky and the Starks, and Tony vs. Cap and Bucky--was really intense for an MCU movie. Prolly the best sequence of the MCU.

When Stark gave Bucky that :aicmon: look after watching the video and the backhand follow. I was in my seat like ".......Aw shyt, it's about to get ugly :lupe:"

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Man, that whole sequence--Tony, Cap, and Bucky entering the facility, see the old footage of Bucky and the Starks, and Tony vs. Cap and Bucky--was really intense for an MCU movie. Prolly the best sequence of the MCU.

Dude there's so much conflicted emotion from a audience standpoint cuz you're on everyone's side of the fight. You want Tony to vent his anger but the person he wants to beat is also a victim of brain washing and the person protecting him is his best friend who's also Tony's friend so you're just like..

G..guys just chill, Zemo fukking with you :mjcry:

Just talk it out :to:

PLEASE! :damn:

NOT LIKE THIS!:damn:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

:francis: Ummmmm I think thats the point of being heroes and soldiers..... why would they let that deter them?:what:

Not to mention they with Cap, Bucky, and Antman they couldve been great support....... but to humor you....

As far as Hawkeye... well he shoot "arrows"..... no one said the WS had Luke Cage-like unbreakable skin..... a regular arrow probably would kill them..... yet alone an explosive one. Plus he already battle tested after fighting hordes of ALIENS and killer ROBOTS:ufdup:

And Falcon got missiles and bust guns, I'm sure those wouldve killed if not injured them

SW... dont even need to discuss what she'd do... matter fact... lets just go ahead and drop this "facade" and call it what it is with her..... lets keep it 100.... SHE'S A fukkING MUTANT WITH POWERFUL SUPER POWERS" :mindblown:

That squad was far from trash and definitely respectful.... I mean the 2 of the 3 guys you named are fukking soldiers:ld:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Captain America: Civil War Almost Gave Its Villain A Much Deadlier Introduction Scene

When Daniel Bruhl's Helmut Zemo is introduced in Captain America: Civil War, he doesn't exactly come across as a nice guy. After all, he breaks into an old man's house and then tortures him while trying to extract information. As dark as this is, however, the movie nearly had a much deadlier first scene for the character, involving him killing a whole room full of people.

This interesting bit of "What could have been" is revealed on the new audio commentary attached to the digital release of Captain America: Civil War, featuring directors Joe and Anthony Russo and writers Stephen McFeely and Christopher Markus. When Zemo arrives on screen in the movie, Joe Russo discusses that they initially filmed a completely different introduction, but that it was ultimately replaced because it didn't move the story forward as well as it should. Said the co-director:

"We had an original scene where Zemo was at an auction, a black market auction. And that's how he got his hands on the book, was at this auction. He killed everybody in the auction by gassing the auction. But we just didn't get enough story out of him; it was too mysterious of an opening scene"

Anthony Russo followed up by pointing out that it didn't provide enough specificity in regards to who Zemo is as a villain in Captain America: Civil War, and then Stephen McFeely explained why the scene that is featured in the movie is so much better than what they originally planned. A big part of this is the fact that the sequence directly ties directly back to the film's opening with the inclusion of a specific character. Said McFeely,

"It did not connect him to the opening of the movie cleanly. This one does -- you get the red book, and you literally get Karpov, which is perhaps the most important thing."

In addition to the arguments made by the Captain America: Civil War directors and writers, it's also worth noting that gassing an entire room of people would have seriously changed the way the audience looked at Helmut Zemo as well. By the end of the movie you are actually supposed to somewhat sympathize with the antagonist -- being a very real victim of the Avengers' collateral damage -- but that's a pretty hard thing to do if the character's first scene has him indiscriminately killing a room full of people. That's a pretty big step up from killing the Marvel Cinematic Universe equivalent of a Nazi.

Captain America: Civil War Almost Gave Its Villain A Much Deadlier Introduction Scene - CINEMABLEND

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
looking back on this movie it wasn't very good, i should of walked out halfway through but i wanted to see the ironman vs captain america fight