Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Bob giving a surprisingly positive review of Civil War. Most of his reviews are him tearing down films in hilarious fashion. His Batman v Superman and Fantastic 4 review ethers were epic.

Civil war was a faaaaaaaaar and away better constructed film than both those movies

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hey brehs? Is this really what yall want?:francis:

Cuz no hate but this shyt is boring as fukk:russell: This "Non Stan War" shyt.

Niccas aint even talking about shyt no more, there is no more passion, no more fun! :martin:

Do niccas really wanna just sit hear doing this meaningless "play nice" shyt till the end of the year?

Nicca the RR needs THE STAN WAR!!!:mindblown:

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I find it rather suspicious how General Ross conveniently left out the destruction of Harlem (Hulk vs. The Abomination) during his slideshow montage of destruction. I guess it wouldn't look good showing two things that he had a hand in creating destroying things left and right in their on going fight. I bet Ross wanted those accords to be ratified because he wants to capture Banner, & the accords may very well prevent the Avengers from helping Banner if he finds him. Because anyone with a working brain can clearly see that what happened in New York & in DC was NOT the Avengers' fault.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Hey brehs? Is this really what yall want?:francis:

Cuz no hate but this shyt is boring as fukk:russell: This "Non Stan War" shyt.

Niccas aint even talking about shyt no more, there is no more passion, no more fun! :martin:

Do niccas really wanna just sit hear doing this meaningless "play nice" shyt till the end of the year?

Nicca the RR needs THE STAN WAR!!!:mindblown:
Aint even no point in the shyt no more
These weird muthafukkas actually believe theres a Disney bias:deadmanny:

All them Ls literally smacked them stupid:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Aint even no point in the shyt no more
These weird muthafukkas actually believe theres a Disney bias:deadmanny:

All them Ls literally smacked them stupid:mjlol:

I need @Yo Yo Ma to come back..... this shyt is wack..... its like literally when we killed the head of the serpent.... the body really did die as well. I didnt anticipate that. I truly thought another soldier was gonna step up like a terrorist cell. But its like them cats gave up and made silly excuses. He made this shyt fun:wow:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
I need @Yo Yo Ma to come back..... this shyt is wack..... its like literally when we killed the head of the serpent.... the body really did die as well. I didnt anticipate that. I truly thought another soldier was gonna step up like a terrorist cell. But its like them cats gave up and made silly excuses. He made this shyt fun:wow:
im waiting for suicide squad to come out and shut you disney/marvel f*ggots down

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

im waiting for suicide squad to come out and shut you disney/marvel f*ggots down

GOT DAMMIT BREH!!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!!! :noah::ohlawd::blessed:

:russ::laff:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I find it rather suspicious how General Ross conveniently left out the destruction of Harlem (Hulk vs. The Abomination) during his slideshow montage of destruction. I guess it wouldn't look good showing two things that he had a hand in creating destroying things left and right in their on going fight. I bet Ross wanted those accords to be ratified because he wants to capture Banner, & the accords may very well prevent the Avengers from helping Banner if he finds him. Because anyone with a working brain can clearly see that what happened in New York & in DC was NOT the Avengers' fault.

Someone should leak the info to the public that the government was gonna nuke NYC instead of fighting for it :sas1:

Let's see how the accords work out then :sas2:

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
OyufHIP.png

:yeshrug: