Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Definitely not as good as WS. It blended well with the action scenes though :ehh:Still Winter Soldiers soundtrack is my favorite next to Avengers 1 and Guardians of the Galaxy :wow:Honorable mention to Im1 :blessed:

TWS soundtrack really had them standout themes. Civil War was solid but it's not touching TWS, you can hear that one straight through without skipping. I seen Civil War 3 times in the theater and bought the soundtrack, without the movie/visuals score isn't much. With TWS score actually enhances the movie as great as it already is.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
13315750_10154242451596543_7807725473040124594_n.jpg

Daps
Saw it for the second time on Saturday 11pm showing. Theatre was empty but there was a black family with young childrenWhen black panther appeared on the chase seen. The kids was ooowws and ahhhhs. Then when he took off his mask they was like, " I knew it". And when T,chalks was fighting Bucky when Zemo turned him, they was cheering. :mjcry:

That #blackexcellence moment :wow:

:mjcry:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
After rewatching this, I think Black Widow was thinking of changing sides after Bucky attacked her. She said "I thought you would at least remember my face." I think it was then that Widow noticed that something was up with Bucky and that there was more to the UN bomb attack than what was known. So I think it was that attack, combined with Cap's determination that made her decide to switch sides.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
After rewatching this, I think Black Widow was thinking of changing sides after Bucky attacked her. She said "I thought you would at least remember my face." I think it was then that Widow noticed that something was up with Bucky and that there was more to the UN bomb attack than what was known. So I think it was that attack, combined with Cap's determination that made her decide to switch sides.
Na, I think that's just an easter egg from the last movie when BW said Bucky shot her previously and she can't wear bikinis anymore or the comics where Bucky helped train her in Russia.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Epps. Would of Been falcon and snipes would of been panther

Actually..... that whole list is off imo

Yea ain't no WAY they could've afforded Eddie or Denzel in the 90's. Although I can buy Matthew Broderick as Ant-Man, Brad Pitt as Steve Rogers and Leo as Spider-man

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Yea ain't no WAY they could've afforded Eddie or Denzel in the 90's. Although I can buy Matthew Broderick as Ant-Man, Brad Pitt as Steve Rogers and Leo as Spider-man
It's not even about the money part

I don't see Leo as spiderman at all think that's bad casting
Most of that list is bad casting imo

Come to think of it. I can't remember Leo in a comedic role
Yeah he was on growing pains but he wasn't the one with the jokes

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It's not even about the money part

I don't see Leo as spiderman at all think that's bad casting
Most of that list is bad casting imo

Come to think of it. I can't remember Leo in a comedic role
Yeah he was on growing pains but he wasn't the one with the jokes

Leo was actually tapped to play Spider-Mn back when James Cameron was going to do it so he has a history with the character. Young Leo could do it. He definitely has the chops and if you want to see him kill it in a comedic role just watch Wolf Of Wall Street

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Leo was actually tapped to play Spider-Mn back when James Cameron was going to do it so he has a history with the character. Young Leo could do it. He definitely has the chops and if you want to see him kill it in a comedic role just watch Wolf Of Wall Street
I've seen wolf of Wallstreet

I wouldnt call that a comedic roll at all