Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
latest

He dated Nikki Adams in College
Never knew why Priest felt the need to add that. Don's BP kept it black :myman:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Bucky:"Your mom's name was Sarah"

Cap: :mjcry:

Falcon: "Just like that and we're supposed to be cool?"

Me:
nido04b.png

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

my bad, i been stayin off the innatez so i didnt even know the martha "code name" stuff was such a thing, but watchin the film again this scene just clicked to me :snoop::russ: *late pass*
holy shyt i just caught that :russ:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
concept art shows Zemo was going to have the mask at one point
tumblr_o74odvBllf1tgtdrfo1_400.jpg

If it turns out Whiplash and crossbones are still alive, and he switches his stance on super powered humans (character arc :ehh:) and assembles them with Abomination and Enchantress w/ executioner somehow finds her way into the mix, it'll be :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Yeah I caught it when he said "I can do this all day" like he did in the first movie....Only this time he actually won the fight:wow:

I do have a question though,was he trying to kill Tony by destroying that thing in his chest? I know Bucky turned savage for a minute and tried to pull it out or crush it which was a great moment:banderas:...But what was Cap trying to do?Did he lose it for a second like Bucky did and just got lucky he didn't kill Tony?or was Bucky not trying to kill Tony?did I miss something where everybody knows exactly how much damage to do to that that thing, to where Tony doesn't die?

and props to Marvel for not allowing Captain America to be humiliated and mollywhopped in his own movie,even though Iron Man is the bigger star,unlike some disrespectful companies:sas2:

How I took the final scene Cap told Tony, he's my friend they started fighting. Once Tony blasted Bucky's arm off, and kicked him in the best in the face because he was trying to help Cap. Cap definitely did lose it. Cap picked Tony up and slammed him down and wrecked shop to Iron Man with his hands/shield. Cap regained his composure, but he definitely could of killed Tony at that moment. Cap realized at that moment they used to be fighting on the same side so he stopped

As for Bucky he's in assassin even when he's not under mind control, it's by instinct to hurt and kill people. With the same determination to protect his friend Steve Rodgers, the same guy he's been protecting since they was kids.