Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps

готовы соблюдать

tumblr_o6yhaduWJo1tfml1so3_500.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My biggest problem with Tony's logic is a big incident , the one the damn accords are named after and got Miriam's son killed is his fault mostly !! He created ultron by thinking he knew better than anyone how to protect the world . Also so you'll rather trust the world leaders (who were duped by hydra shield and Zemo ) to make decisions on who they can fight and Ross who hates his bff hulk and most likely is only backing the bill due to hating hulk over cap America

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Just got back seeing the movie a 2nd time in 3D. I enjoyed it more on the second viewing, but my previous complaints still remain though. I like how in the last battle, Cap and Bucky were systematically breaking Iron Man down since they are soldiers and using the old fashion methods.

It's like a full circle to the first Avengers movie, when Steve says "Big man in a suit of Armor, take that off what are you?" Without his suit not much Iron Man can do. Cap, on the other hand always had the same heart and the will to fight pre-serum to after with the serum.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
it was refreshing to have a black character that wasn't there for comic relief...who didn't blurt some dumb shyt out for laughs...who had a level head and morals...

He didn't play no games and you knew to not fukk with him..

his body guard woman telling Black Widow to move or I'll move you was lit....

I really didn't realize how much Hollywood has been depriving us of that type of character

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got back seeing the movie a 2nd time in 3D. I enjoyed it more on the second viewing, but my previous complaints still remain though. I like how in the last battle, Cap and Bucky were systematically breaking Iron Man down since they are soldiers and using the old fashion methods.

It's like a full circle to the first Avengers movie, when Steve says "Big man in a suit of Armor, take that off what are you?" Without his suit not much Iron Man can do. Cap, on the other hand always had the same heart and the will to fight pre-serum to after with the serum.

Yeah I caught it when he said "I can do this all day" like he did in the first movie....Only this time he actually won the fight:wow:

I do have a question though,was he trying to kill Tony by destroying that thing in his chest? I know Bucky turned savage for a minute and tried to pull it out or crush it which was a great moment:banderas:...But what was Cap trying to do?Did he lose it for a second like Bucky did and just got lucky he didn't kill Tony?or was Bucky not trying to kill Tony?did I miss something where everybody knows exactly how much damage to do to that that thing, to where Tony doesn't die?

and props to Marvel for not allowing Captain America to be humiliated and mollywhopped in his own movie,even though Iron Man is the bigger star,unlike some disrespectful companies:sas2:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
No way I thought this could be better than winter soldier but :wow:

Crazy how this smoothly told a story with so many characters and BVS struggled to tell a story with 3:francis:

Only thing I wasn't really feeling was war machine being used as a punching bag the entire movie...

And then he had the nerve to talk about he had flown a 117 missions or some shyt in the end :francis:

Eh...they should have let the vision do more to :wow:

Eh...the fight with Cap Iron Man Bucky was :wow: but it was to many points that made it seem like cap could have washed tony if he wanted to and tony could have washed cap if he wanted to...

Need a gif of all the :baldhuh: faces Bucky makes everytime somebody caught his arm:mjlol:...I think just as many people caught it as he actually landed punches with it :mjlol:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I caught it when he said "I can do this all day" like he did in the first movie....Only this time he actually won the fight:wow:

I do have a question though,was he trying to kill Tony by destroying that thing in his chest? I know Bucky turned savage for a minute and tried to pull it out or crush it which was a great moment:banderas:...But what was Cap trying to do?Did he lose it for a second like Bucky did and just got lucky he didn't kill Tony?or was Bucky not trying to kill Tony?did I miss something where everybody knows exactly how much damage to do to that that thing, to where Tony doesn't die?

and props to Marvel for not allowing Captain America to be humiliated and mollywhopped in his own movie,even though Iron Man is the bigger star,unlike some disrespectful companies:sas2:
Tony fixed his heart in IM3,

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Watching the good rip. Can't believe how far cam rips have come. :heh:

This will hold me til the BR drops.
If you got a tablet that shyt looks fresh as heĺl
Watched on my surface the other day
:banderas: