Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Glad she developed.....:huhldup:

Probably didn't get no D yet in that pic.

she got hips and titties now!!! :steviej:

BIG ASS TITTIES. :steviej:

What manner of sorcrey is this. :wtf: Shes ready to get bbc'd

Hayley-Atwell-5.jpg

Hayley-Atwell-2.jpg

Hayley-Atwell-3-1.jpg

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
i've been watching all of these backwards. watched the newest avengers, iron man 3, thor dark world, captain america winter soldier. I just downloaded iron man 2, captain america 1st avenger, the first avengers movie and guardians of the galaxy :blessed:

just ate good and got a plate full of blunts ready for this marvel binge.:win:

i see why people are hating on DC now. I never liked comic book movies because batman/superman were always corny(except for the one with the riddler and 2face) and filled with boring storylines. Spiderman and x men were cool as a child but until i just saw this captain america civil war i had gave up on those kind of movies.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Why does blk panther need body guards

To take care of small fries. They're also like a tribute from other tribes as a virtue of unity between each other. It'll be explained more in his solo movie I'm sure. But I always thought it was cool for these big shot superheros to have bodyguards. Wolverine for example had Yukio. Dude is immortal and strong as shyt but she was still hanging around to protect him lol

Juven

All Star
Daps
:dwillhuh:

The Purple Man could control people with a word and got killed by Jessica Jones, a Z-tier hero.

Zemo had literally nothing at his disposal and took apart the entire Avengers team with just a plan.

Fred.

that plan was too perfect. How did he get that video footage? then he waited until the avengers fukked up so he could send that fake buckey in and kill everyone at the un council? made no sense to me

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
the only thing about the main story in the book that i personally thought was dope was how the shyt popped off
The New Warriors were filming a reality show and caught Nitro on bad day
killed mad people, kids too
you would think that after something so catastrophic it would make for a deep ass story
but the Spider Man fukkery and Tony becoming Untouchable Boss Hawg Iron Man
shyt was all over the place

i think they did a pretty decent job taking little elements from the book and making their own version for the cinema :ehh:

That would have been great if they went that route but I honestly have no idea if Marvel has the rights to all those characters or not. They could have held off on Civil War entirely and did it maybe a couple years from now but the way they did it still worked out fine. the actual comic had a dope as fukk beginning, it had dope as fukk tie ins and the arc of people like Spider-Man was cool but the ending was kinda shytty.. I preferred the ending in the movie..

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
that plan was too perfect. How did he get that video footage? then he waited until the avengers fukked up so he could send that fake buckey in and kill everyone at the un council? made no sense to me

Ummmmm well for one.... the video footage was already in that lab with the monitor, the vcr, and all the other computer stuff that he like didnt walk in with.

I think that UN Council situation was more or less a situation where a door of opportunity opened for him. I dont think he wouldve bombed it for the sake of bombing it if all the UN reps wasnt there. Though he was trying to frame Bucky so possibly he'd bomb somewhere else. But that was more or less an opportunity that presented itself to him

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That would have been great if they went that route but I honestly have no idea if Marvel has the rights to all those characters or not. They could have held off on Civil War entirely and did it maybe a couple years from now but the way they did it still worked out fine. the actual comic had a dope as fukk beginning, it had dope as fukk tie ins and the arc of people like Spider-Man was cool but the ending was kinda shytty.. I preferred the ending in the movie..
It wouldnt have worked as a movie imo...
Meaning the actual books version
Just too much going on
No matter who has the rights to all the characters
Plus it was kind of a good look placing Cap as the shown runner to me
shyt, I always felt like (regardless if i liked it or not) Civil War was a Cap story. Or Iron Man pick one.
But it was cool how they pulled it off in the flix
Not perect by no means
But did its job
The more i look at this tho the more i wanna see Vision :deadmanny:
Hes not gettin alotta kudos for his lowkey pimpery