Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Then theres no point in having a spoiler thread. If you wanna talk about the movie all out in the open then by all means merge the threads and put it in the thread title.

Gonna give it a day or two more but yeah, the threads will be merged. Most of The Film Room has seen it in one way or another.

Fred.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't think anyone disagrees with riding with your boy who didn't knowingly do some shyt till the end. nikkaz just saying that for Tony to want to kill Buck was understandable.
Iron man is a bytch.

Putting people in prison was an error.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:pachaha: is why when one dude called her delectable I was like hold up breh her body needs to be seen, this right here proves exactly what I knew. I'd be disgusted if it actually came as a surprise

Peggy>>>>>>

the_booty_revolution_16_by_montyisfat-d98gb40.jpg

hayley_atwell_captain_america_the_first_avenger_premiere_los_angeles_19july2011_10_zZtPzoZ.sized.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My favorite part was when Spiderman was fighting falcon and winter soldier threw some big heavy shyt at him. Spidey sense kicked in and then they cut to winter soldier hiding behind a pillar and spiderman says

Hey buddy i think you lost this

As the pillar is smashed by that object. :mjlol:

2nd favorit spider man bout to web up falcon and winter soldier permanently and falcons drone takes spiderman away and winter soldier goes

"you couldnt have done that earlier? :rudy:"

"i hate you :aicmon: * - Falcon.

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Everyone wife's up except for the only black characters :jbhmm:

Black Panther gets a pass tho since FOX and Xmen situation