Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I feel that. But...

Maybe its cuz they already killed of his character. Dude is basically paraplegic status.

Only reason i think Cheadle would feel Cheaded.

[spoiler/][/spioler]

True,
I kind of thought showing him walking with the armor was a way of telling us that by Infinity War he'll be ready.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
theres a 900mb one
i dont think it has the japanese subs either
downloading it now

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
When he spoke my buddy nudged me with the :krs: face and just wispered "about time" why had that never been thought of before? Could toby/andrew not do it justice?

Andrew tried it in a couple scenes for the first flick but seemingly dropped it entirely for the 2nd.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What happened to Pepper and Tony. You think they going to go into detail with an Iron man 4 movie :lupe:

If there's something to deal with but I think Tony summed it up pretty well in a couple lines of dialogue. And because we know Tony and her issues with him, it makes sense. And it's also a way to write her out just in case

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Well now we're just getting into how we're interpreting where he's coming from. I say it's one way you're saying it's the other
even if i miss misinterpret his "negative response of BVS " with his logic and the competition thing it still stands, the only thing that will stop that much negative response is to make the competition worth the fight "make the brand great again"

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
If there's something to deal with but I think Tony summed it up pretty well in a couple lines of dialogue. And because we know Tony and her issues with him, it makes sense. And it's also a way to write her out just in case
Correct me if I'm wrong all I remember him saying was how he destroyed all his suits for her and now he back doing more IM things, she doesn't strike me as the type that would be against him saving the world :dwillhuh:
Plus she still has that serum running through her veins and shyt, wish they would flesh what happen to her after IM3 more

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Correct me if I'm wrong all I remember him saying was how he destroyed all his suits for her and now he back doing more IM things, she doesn't strike me as the type that would be against him saving the world :dwillhuh:
Plus she still has that serum running through her veins and shyt, wish they would flesh what happen to her after IM3 more
simplest way to explain it...

she just aint down with him and that Iron Man shyt

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I'm talking about maybe in a 4th IM film. I liked Potts and Tony plus I'm curious on what happen to the mandarin serum thing inside her body:manny:
yeah i feel you
damn i wish they wouldnt have made Mandarin a clown like that :snoop:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Part of their beef in the flick was him tinkering. So since he kept to tinkering I'm sure she wasn't cool with it
even if i miss misinterpret his "negative response of BVS " with his logic and the competition thing it still stands, the only thing that will stop that much negative response is to make the competition worth the fight "make the brand great again"

But that's what I was saying and what I feel like he was saying. That was my larger point. Regardless of how I felt about the flick I get that not everyone felt that way