Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So I'm on tumblr looking at civil war gifs n whatnot and I'm seeing high quality gifs of the movie like the shyt is out on dvd already (or at least a good quality cam) :dwillhuh:

tumblr_o6x4boq9Ia1uv0gu7o1_500.gif

tumblr_o6x4boq9Ia1uv0gu7o2_500.gif
tumblr_o6wwf9q7wL1uqpfz5o1_500.gif

tumblr_o6wwf9q7wL1uqpfz5o4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o6wwf9q7wL1uqpfz5o2_r1_500.gif
tumblr_o6x37dGb9W1uqpfz5o1_500.gif

tumblr_o6x37dGb9W1uqpfz5o3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o6x37dGb9W1uqpfz5o2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o6x37dGb9W1uqpfz5o4_r1_500.gif
Is there a hidden link out somewhere that I'm unaware of :why:

If you find any spidey ones, let me know:russ:

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Let's talk about how such a dirt bag move it is for Cap to actively trying to smash his first love niece. Like really breh of all the bytches in the world you want to smash you first love niece :scust:
He just keeping it in the family lol plus he missed his chance with ol girl being frozen in ice all those years it's prolly not the super solider serum that makes him strong, that nikka just backed up! lol

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Found a streaming link for the copy people are using.

Also found the torrent but I ain't tryna download it lol It has chinese subs for some of it but that's not a big deal. Quality is hella decent so I'm bout to watch this shyt like 3 times
theres only a few chinese subs that pop up

edit: apparently its when they have the russian speaking parts
from what it looks like
the english is in there too

i just put this on my thumbdrive bout to see how it looks on the big screen

the fukkin file is like 3gb tho!!:huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
theres only a few chinese subs that pop up

edit: apparently its when they have the russian speaking parts
from what it looks like
the english is in there too

i just put this on my thumbdrive bout to see how it looks on the big screen

the fukkin file is like 3gb tho!!:huhldup:

That's really not bad for the quality of it. Hows it look on the big screen, cause when i make it full screen is suffers on my computer so I can only imagine it looking meh on the tv.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I can understand why you feel that way but that's not how I see it especially since I've heard the argument in other mediums from other people. Including the guy who's in charge at marvel. Even as comic book companies, DC and marvel realize something Vince McMahon didn't. And my people from TSC will attest to this because we complain about it every Monday: when your competition is doing well, then you will do well and sometimes even better. Competition breeds success. Now that wcw has been done for a decade, wwe isn't what it used to be and the interest in wrestling isn't what it used to be. The guys who work in video games say that companies tell them all the time they need Nintendo and Microsoft and Sony to do well so that they can all prosper and they hope Nintendo gets its act together for their next system.
In a little way that's what im saying "if" we follow that logic of It's hard to differentiate comic book movies to the point if one does bad the others might get hit with a stray because the audience might attach that 1st film bad reception to the other CBM's thats following up from a different brands...so every movie film brand just need to raise the bar and don't blame the audience, fan boys and the critics for they short coming which I feel like the twitter dude is trying to do. Like you said you need competition but what happens if the opposing team dont brings its A-game to the competition, your going to have to charge it to the game because the competition didnt do they job well. The experience leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth, with that you cant blame the negative response from the audience . Which go back to the we need each other statment, yeah but if someone isnt pulling his or her weight your just stuck seething silently putting blame on unnecessary and wrongfully reason towards audience/fans/the watchers

CW didn't do 200 in opening BO could mean many things or reasons, fatigue is just one that you could make a point or the lackluster movie before it. Alot of people dont know the difference between comic book movie brands in America( Marvel, Sony, Fox, WB )but now I think its slowly changing to the point people can tell it apart. Also you can make a point about all these comic book shows popping up now and film leaks from CW before it drops in the U.S harming the opening

On the wrestling thing with McMahan buying other companies, it's funny because Marvel shop captain America and thor to WB which would've happen if they deal didn't take so long. It didn't matter when universal had hulk, new line had deadpool and iron man, when Sony had spiderman, Fox with x-men etc why does it now

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That's really not bad for the quality of it. Hows it look on the big screen, cause when i make it full screen is suffers on my computer so I can only imagine it looking meh on the tv.
yeah i just played a little on my tv in living room
quality definitely lacks now
its still not THAT bad
the sound is actually real good tho

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Cheadle trying to get murked by Marvel Mafia? I know he's seen what they did to Howard, Noron and Edgar Wright.

But :salute: to him for speaking out on it.

I feel that. But...

Maybe its cuz they already killed of his character. Dude is basically paraplegic status.

Only reason i think Cheadle would feel Cheaded.

[spoiler/][/spioler]

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
In a little way that's what im saying "if" we follow that logic of It's hard to differentiate comic book movies to the point if one does bad the others might get hit with a stray because the audience might attach that 1st film bad reception to the other CBM's thats following up from a different brands...so every movie film brand just need to raise the bar and don't blame the audience, fan boys and the critics for they short coming which I feel like the twitter dude is trying to do. Like you said you need competition but what happens if the opposing team dont brings its A-game to the competition, your going to have to charge it to the game because the competition didnt do they job well. The experience leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth, with that you cant blame the negative response from the audience . Which go back to the we need each other statment, yeah but if someone isnt pulling his or her weight your just stuck seething silently putting blame on unnecessary and wrongfully reason towards audience/fans/the watchers

CW didn't do 200 in opening BO could mean many things or reasons, fatigue is just one that you could make a point or the lackluster movie before it. Alot of people dont know the different between comic book movie brands in America( Marvel, Sony, Fox, WB )but now I think its slowly changing to the point people can tell it apart. Also you can make a point about all these comic book shows popping up now film leaks from CW before it drops in the U.S harm the opening

On the wrestling thing with McMahan buying other companies, it's funny because Marvel shop captain America and thor to WB which would've happen if they deal didn't take so long. It didn't matter when universal had hulk, new line had deadpool and iron man, when Sony had spiderman, Fox with x-men etc why does it now

Well now we're just getting into how we're interpreting where he's coming from. I say it's one way you're saying it's the other

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Marvel should of just released the movie at the same time. I knew it would leak early due to all these promo screenings in advance.

It's one thing to leak, but to get a quality leak within a week or two of release is strange. However they need to gone drop that blu-ray I'll pay $50 for it with no extra features if I can get it right now.