Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Alrite this is you:

What is he saying? Whats the problem? What's causing the problem? I feel like your trying to say something without actually saying it (stating the obvious)

What he's saying, or at least what others like him have said, is that there's a need for all of these movies to be good because when one is good, the other can flourish. Now while I enjoyed batman vs superman, i understand there are a lot of people who didn't. Ultimately I'm agreeing with you that the flicks need to be good, but disagreeing with you as to whether or not he has a point with what he said

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
How was Iron Man fighting Cap because he wanted to kill his childhood friend similar to Batman not killing superman because their mothers have the same name. The nit picking would be fine if it was worth it, but you can't even comprehend the story enough to do so which odd because DC stans #1 arguments is Marvel's stories are spoonfed and DC's are "intellectual" (which they aren't). shyt isn't even annoying...it's pathetic which is why people are telling you to get over it and enjoy the movie because you're not doing anything, but making yourself look stupid. Legitimate gripes are fine, but grown ass men struggling with this shyt is worthy of a huge L.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
In the movie, When Cap confronted Tony about locking up his team in a jail, Tony said that Wanda wasn't an American citizen.

A few members have mentioned that Wanda's accent was more subdued in this movie and they preferred it that way.
that wasn't a subdued eastern European accent she was ending sentences with an er, that sounded just like the actress's natural speaking voice

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
What he's saying, or at least what others like him have said, is that there's a need for all of these movies to be good because when one is good, the other can flourish. Now while I enjoyed batman vs superman, i understand there are a lot of people who didn't. Ultimately I'm agreeing with you that the flicks need to be good, but disagreeing with you as to whether or not he has a point with what he said
The thing is, he's being very coy "Negative response to BvS absolutely effected Civil War's opening boxoffice. Marvel & DC want/need eachother to succeed. Saying this forever."

He's trying to say or better yet coded passsive aggressively that CW wasn't successful to the fullest(in the box office opening) in his eyes because BVS wasnt well received by the general public by critics and audiences alike, to that which im saying if true or not, the only thing you can do is make a better well received movie for that not to trickle down somehow to affect other superhero brands with his logic---"Negative response"-----.Unless ole boy on twitter saying something else

The part with "Marvel & DC want/need eachother to succeed" sound like he's trying point fingers at fanboys but guess what.... its other comicbiok movies coming out next that's not disney/wb run... you have to be on point now, no half ass stepping because of your title of your movie, you cant sell bullshyt to the audience now on comicbook brands

Anyway Fox, Sony, marvel never had this problem or brought it up like this before , so him saying it now seem fishy to me

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The thing is, he's being very coy "Negative response to BvS absolutely effected Civil War's opening boxoffice. Marvel & DC want/need eachother to succeed. Saying this forever."

He's trying to say or better yet coded passsive aggressively that CW wasn't successful to the fullest(in the box office opening) in his eyes because BVS wasnt well received by the general public by critics and audiences alike, to that which im saying if true or not, the only thing you can do is make a better well received movie for that not to trickle down somehow to affect other superhero brands with his logic---"Negative response"-----.Unless ole boy on twitter saying something else

The part with "Marvel & DC want/need eachother to succeed" sound like he's trying point fingers at fanboys but guess what.... its other comicbiok movies coming out next that's not disney/wb run... you have to be on point now, no half ass stepping because of your title of your movie, you cant sell bullshyt to the audience now on comicbook brands

Anyway Fox, Sony, marvel never had this problem or brought it up like this before , so him saying it now seem fishy to me

I can understand why you feel that way but that's not how I see it especially since I've heard the argument in other mediums from other people. Including the guy who's in charge at marvel. Even as comic book companies, DC and marvel realize something Vince McMahon didn't. And my people from TSC will attest to this because we complain about it every Monday: when your competition is doing well, then you will do well and sometimes even better. Competition breeds success. Now that wcw has been done for a decade, wwe isn't what it used to be and the interest in wrestling isn't what it used to be. The guys who work in video games say that companies tell them all the time they need Nintendo and Microsoft and Sony to do well so that they can all prosper and they hope Nintendo gets its act together for their next system.

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
Elizabeth-Olsen-and-Chris-Evans-main.jpg

Cap about to get there first :steviej:
tumblr_lzrk6aq7eX1qdsjb2.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Don Cheadle :lupe:

that new Civil War copy on the nets right now looks crispy than a muthafukka

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
So I'm on tumblr looking at civil war gifs n whatnot and I'm seeing high quality gifs of the movie like the shyt is out on dvd already (or at least a good quality cam) :dwillhuh:

tumblr_o6x4boq9Ia1uv0gu7o1_500.gif

tumblr_o6x4boq9Ia1uv0gu7o2_500.gif
tumblr_o6wwf9q7wL1uqpfz5o1_500.gif

tumblr_o6wwf9q7wL1uqpfz5o4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o6wwf9q7wL1uqpfz5o2_r1_500.gif
tumblr_o6x37dGb9W1uqpfz5o1_500.gif

tumblr_o6x37dGb9W1uqpfz5o3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o6x37dGb9W1uqpfz5o2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o6x37dGb9W1uqpfz5o4_r1_500.gif
Is there a hidden link out somewhere that I'm unaware of :why: