Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Plus It shouldn't have taken this long for the issue of collateral damage to come up. The seeds should have been planted during the first Avengers film, perhaps even earlier. Do that and everything feels more organic. They had four chances( prior films) to plant the seed, water it, then watch it germinate. Civil War should have been the blooming but because lack of proper long term planning, the Russo brothers had to do everything in this one film.

It was brought up at the end of the first Avengers

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Wanted to see TFR's consensus on this. The projections for this film was over 200 milli yet it went under those projections. I think casuals are starting to get superhero fatigue, we need to see X-Men's numbers to confirm it though.

"Negative response to BVS" how about make a better movie god damn whats wrong with these dudes. Its fatigue because its so many superheroes in one year

:mjlol:"Need each other to succeed" whatever that mean

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
"Negative response to BVS" how about make a better movie god damn whats wrong with these dudes. Its fatigue because its so many superheroes in one year

:mjlol:"Need each other to succeed" whatever that mean

By needing each other to succeed, he's saying the same thing Feige said and the same thing video game journalists say about the video game industry. A rising ride lifts all boats; if one does well then the other can do well. If we get or got one type of comic book flick or video game company or genre forever, then the industry would die from people being bored. It's better for everyone all around if they're all dope movies. Fatigue might be a factor but there's something to what he's saying especially since he's not the only to to have said it

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
...but was it "Ultimate"? :lupe:
28.08.2014%2B-%2B21

YES!

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
By needing each other to succeed, he's saying the same thing Feige said and the same thing video game journalists say about the video game industry. A rising ride lifts all boats; if one does well then the other can do well. If we get or got one type of comic book flick or video game company or genre forever, then the industry would die from people being bored. It's better for everyone all around if they're all dope movies. Fatigue might be a factor but there's something to what he's saying especially since he's not the only to to have said it
Yeah make a better movie(ex. Deadpool) if you expect people just to praise something just because of the name (BVS) when the product suck and didnt live up to expectation....that's on you. If you're talking about fanboyism/backlash from other brands thats because zack snyder and his DC troops dont know when to stop talking trash "dont let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash"

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah make a better movie(ex. Deadpool) if you expect people just to praise something just because of the name (BVS) when the product suck and didnt live up to expectation....that's on you. If you're talking about fanboyism/backlash from other brands thats because zack snyder and his DC troops dont know when to stop talking trash "dont let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash"

I'm not getting into the stan shyt man I'm just telling you what feige and other cats have said in the industry. They need and want them all to do well bottom line

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Just like the BvS threads. Yall nitpicked the hell out of that movie. Every irrelevant and insignificant little detail. Folks were really complaining about stuff like lex having logos on the computer for the justice league and writing essays about it as if it had anything to do with the overall movie.. CW had a million plot holes and did everything yall complained about in BvS. The villian was just like Lex in how he luckily manipulated them to fight each other. Both required some leaps of logic to get to that point. I didn't have an issue with it in BvS and I don't have a problem with it in this film cause I go to movies to enjoy them.
Breh, I was the main nikka telling nikkas NOT to be bytching about small minor details. It's a movie called Batman vs superman. ....like all logic automatically goes out the window
the IRONY of this post when marfool stans were all up in the BvS thread with pitchforks and razors out.. maaaan shut your stan ass up

other fakkits in here saying you dumb if you enjoyed BvS :dahell: ..am i a sheep ??

You like what you like, the same way you fakkits complained about EVERYTHING in BvS, well dont be mad and crying that the same thing happened here..

marfool nut huggers swear 100% of the world must love marfool and find no faults.. you nikkas really babies ewww
Breh, shutup. Just shut the fukk up

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that im thinking about it, It would have been kinda cool if Zemo thought that he should use the OP Winter Soldiers and make his own "avengers". I just really feel like killing them was a waste :francis:

He did all that training just to control one winter soldier :francis:

Coulda destroyed the avengers and show to world how its supposed to be done :wow:

Yea didnt seem like a villainy thing to do. I mean more soldiers more chaos. I thought one of them would at least be used to bring red skull back cause he used a clone of cap before

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I think that's implied homeboy. Negative response meaning negative criticism and negative reception. It's all built in the phrase, "negative response"
Alrite this is you:
. It's better for everyone all around if they're all dope movies. Fatigue might be a factor but there's something to what he's saying especially since he's not the only to to have said it

What is he saying? Whats the problem? What's causing the problem? I feel like your trying to say something without actually saying it (stating the obvious)