Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Nukka im from mt vernon ny u know i got my knife on me

:birdman:
:salute:

Maaaaan I remember one of my homeboys got into it with one of these butch lookin ass hookers
We all walking smokin and shyt
Someone went pass him the L he wasnt there

He a few feet back fightin this big bytch:russ:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fat boy getting brought into the jail with the phone in his stomach same time Joker was there was pretty convenient. What if he had made his call too early?

You ignored the part where Gordon said the Joker WANT to be locked up??? :snoop:

Or realize that that dude with the IED put into his stomach was part of his crew that got arrested.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't catch it in my first viewing but I feel like they aren't done with that whole legislation

they not...legislation wise, the movie ends pretty much where the comic ends: it's put in place and tony's team is cool with it....we'll see more of it in the next movies that involve earth based heroes, except dr strange...don't think it's gonna play much in that...

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I mean you're right. But they really had too, especially cause they were trying not to kill. Stark and War Machine are like fukk shyt up level heroes.
Thinking back on it, I can't even recall what War Machine did as far as damage. Every fight scene he's getting rag dolled, not on a :mjpls: thing. Was just funny how they just got ran through most of the film.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Chill with the spoilers outside of tags the day after this dropped. There's an entire spoiler thread for that shyt. At least give it a week in here.

Fred.