Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i looooooove this movie brehs....the images are still going crazy in my head :wow: the fact that they put THIS
captain-america-iron-man-civil-war.jpg

in there just lets me know the russo's are my niccas :salute:...i legit went "oh shyt!" :gladbron: in the theater when it happened and i was the only one :pachaha: i felt like such a geek :heh: but thats wat the marvel gawds do to a nicca :ahh::noah:

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i looooooove this movie brehs....the images are still going crazy in my head :wow: the fact that they put THIS
captain-america-iron-man-civil-war.jpg

just lets me know the russo's are my niccas :salute:...i legit went "oh shyt!" :gladbron: in the theater when it happened and i was the only one :pachaha: i felt like such a geek :heh: but thats wat the marvel gawds do to a nicca :ahh::noah:

no matter how I feel about the movie, that was a cool scene...that whole last fight was great...

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
IMO the action in this movie was the best of all time out of any comic movie, the way cap used his shield and Falcon utilized his wings had me like:damn:

I almost shyt myself when Spidey started putting the beats on seasoned fighters. They showed his potential in this movie so well, if he were to get serious Spidey could fukk up anybody.
when he kicked giantman in the face :wow: