Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Vision was trying to get in them draws lmao
Elizabeth-Olsen-and-Chris-Evans-main.jpg

Cap about to get there first :steviej:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
I already knew what to expect going in the shyt lol
Of course he was gonna get outshined by other characters
Is this supposed to be an argument?:martin:
Its funny Spidey had such a small role in the flik (understandable) when he was probably MAIN character in the original story
He was the one with the most to lose outa all this shyt
I didn't catch it in my first viewing but I feel like they aren't done with that whole legislation

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's technically impressive marvel NO DOUBT. But like I mentioned earlier The Last Fight was like some brother vs brother shyt. And they wasn't pulling punches AT ALL. in fact, the only thing that would have made it better(which we knew wouldn't happen was
Bucky/Cap dying
)

C/s the final fight was brutal in a sense no holding back I thought that was :ahh:

Sidenote: cap kicks be looking like they hurt like a mofo the way u see people get hit and how they end up afterwards

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
For reals though... FOH with anyone saying this is the "best Spider-Man ever" bullshyt. Yes, he was that annoying little kid that everyone from both sides were like :what::martin::patrice::manny:

But he WASN'T SPIDER-MAN that we really know and love. We complain in the previous versions of how they often forget Spidey have spider sense, but in this one it was VIRTUALLY NONEXISTENT... that nikka just got knocked around aimlessly ain't dodging shyt....yet supposed to have "special senses" as he told Tony when introduced. He didn't do anything special at all but get knocked around and shoot webbing only to get knocked around some more and telling jokes. And the CGI was horrible. Sony better correct this when Homecoming comes out.

Well he did say he only had them for about six months, maybe his powers will get stronger as time passes. :krs:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
IMO the action in this movie was the best of all time out of any comic movie, the way cap used his shield and Falcon utilized his wings had me like:damn:

I almost shyt myself when Spidey started putting the beats on seasoned fighters. They showed his potential in this movie so well, if he were to get serious Spidey could fukk up anybody.

True but I still think cap would give him that work tho

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Aside of the barrels on the ferries and suspended belief as to how he was able to place them there unnoticed, and the nuke blast....there's NOTHING convenient in either TDK and TDKR. Paying attention to detail and making logical deductions is different from blatant plot holes and forced scenes.

Plus Zemo is no Joker or Bane.
Fat boy getting brought into the jail with the phone in his stomach same time Joker was there was pretty convenient. What if he had made his call too early?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It did it's job though for the most part, I didn't even expect him to touch the grass

I was legit scared for a minute:yeshrug:

"Not one of the brothas" :mjcry:

That's a battlefield 4 moment breh
When u jump out of the chopper in the game with ur shoot and release
It and hit the ground like :damn: