Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Wakanda female :noah:
Aunt may :noah: :noah:
Scarlett witch :noah:

Black panther was the shyt he reminds me of cap in a way like passing of the torch
Spider-Man was good too he like a mini stark great casting still need more screen time before I think he Better than Garfield

Ant man stole the show had me :russ: :laff: :mjlol:

Need to see again which is Sunday but initial reaction too it hard to say
Felt TWS gelled better but the theme to this was really great both sides had real good arguments

I don't agree the airport scene was the best scene in comic book history to be honest

Even tho it wasn't long think TWS v cap on the street was better fight wise

But it is def in elite movie too me so rating is 9/10 too

It's technically impressive marvel NO DOUBT. But like I mentioned earlier The Last Fight was like some brother vs brother shyt. And they wasn't pulling punches AT ALL. in fact, the only thing that would have made it better(which we knew wouldn't happen was
Bucky/Cap dying
)

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
iron man 3 not a perfect movie but it felt like tony final chapter as iron man and him talking about not being able to give it up really felt authentic.. Robert an addict and you get this idea he fusing some addict ideas in to tony stark... i would love iron man 4 : demon in a bottle but i know disney too p*ssy to do it ... i think this is RDJ best tony stark performance

rdj is perfect for tony cause he's just being himself lol....playboy addict? yea, sounds like rdj...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt on Black Widow while she kicks ass and gets things done in every movie she's been in brehs

The new characters :wow:

The action :wow:

The pros and cons for both Tony and Steve's side :wow:

The fact the trailers didn't give everything away :wow:

The Ant-Man audience surrogate :wow:

The laughs :wow:

The feels :wow:

The fun :lolbron:

that's a damn lie lol...the trailers showed a lot of the movie and there were few 'surprise' moments, just like other movies....but I understand that's the business cause they trying to make money and get people in those seats....

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I already knew what to expect going in the shyt lol
Of course he was gonna get outshined by other characters
Is this supposed to be an argument?:martin:
Its funny Spidey had such a small role in the flik (understandable) when he was probably MAIN character in the original story
He was the one with the most to lose outa all this shyt

Yalll bugging Cap was clowning. shyt everybody was clowning. I think Hawkeye kinda got lost a bit tho. lol

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For reals though... FOH with anyone saying this is the "best Spider-Man ever" bullshyt. Yes, he was that annoying little kid that everyone from both sides were like :what::martin::patrice::manny:

But he WASN'T SPIDER-MAN that we really know and love. We complain in the previous versions of how they often forget Spidey have spider sense, but in this one it was VIRTUALLY NONEXISTENT... that nikka just got knocked around aimlessly ain't dodging shyt....yet supposed to have "special senses" as he told Tony when introduced. He didn't do anything special at all but get knocked around and shoot webbing only to get knocked around some more and telling jokes. And the CGI was horrible. Sony better correct this when Homecoming comes out.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Just leaving the movies. You can't give this shyt less than an 8. I mean gawd dann what the fukk did I just see. If you sick of people talking bout the middle fight.it lives up to expectations. It's fan fukking tastic. However and this may just me, the final battle may actually be the best battle scene in a marvel film, if not for middle fight. Cap and Iron man GO!!!!
IMO the action in this movie was the best of all time out of any comic movie, the way cap used his shield and Falcon utilized his wings had me like:damn:

I almost shyt myself when Spidey started putting the beats on seasoned fighters. They showed his potential in this movie so well, if he were to get serious Spidey could fukk up anybody.