Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
T'challa was ill but his cgi looked weird. Everything he did was saw in the trailer/previews. I really hate how this movie ends with him inviting Cap and Bucky into Wakanda. I bet he gonna be on of those friendly negroes:mjpls: Notice how he saved that evil cac from self ownage:mjpls:

That was a set-up for the Black Panther movie. He's gonna battle his people and the world over harbouring and sponsoring The fugitive Avengers or Bucky.

Might come across :patrice::mjpls: if it's handled incorrectly. Probably why Coogler's doing it.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Winter Soldier was more intense throughout.

Black Panther didn't provide the same intensity that The Winter Soldier did in the previous movie and Crossbones in this one.

Though this movie has a specific part more intense than anything in The Winter Soldier but it's used as a payoff moment and probably wouldn't have worked if the whole movie was like that.
:jbhmm:

Are you still as hyped for The Black Panther movie? More or less?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
im actually going to see it on monday too. i dont like big crowds even though i'd love to boost my employers weekend numbers :troll:

ironically i saw BvS the first weekend but will be waiting til Mon for CA CW :pachaha:

I'm a dedicated Marvel stan and since I predicted BvS shytty outcome both artistically, critically and overall box office expectations, I read spoilers until I was forced not to see it. :blessed:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:jbhmm:

Are you still as hyped for The Black Panther movie? More or less?

Nothing wrong with the character, I just don't like the actor's accent. But yeah I'm still hyped for the movie plus the ending of this movie tells you the direction The Black Panther movie's going to go in. It's going to be very important in the whole scheme of things.