Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Thank you Marvel.
2unym41.gif

wat6rr.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wooooooo YAASSSSSSS!!!:blessed:

In about an hour I will be on my way to see this tonight! Afterwards..... well..... I guess I'm gonna say my "farewells" to everyone in here.:to:

Cuz after that, a lot of my post are gonna be in the "Spoiler" thread:ahh:

..... its been real brehs..... the past 2 years in here has been AMAZING:salute:

I mean Oct 13, 2014 thread creation date?:whew:

We made it brehs!:banderas:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
that was a baby scene, here he actually got to be used properly, got to fight properly and got enough screen time to be funny, in control and full of swag
Dude had some of the best quips "Who the hell is that guy" "Everybody has got a gimmick now" "so you got a thing for cats or something" "I hate you" stick out. When he and winter soldier were in the car cracked me up too

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What kept it from being better than Winter Soldier?

Winter Soldier was more intense throughout.

Black Panther didn't provide the same intensity that The Winter Soldier did in the previous movie and Crossbones in this one.

Though this movie has a specific part more intense than anything in The Winter Soldier but it's used as a payoff moment and probably wouldn't have worked if the whole movie was like that.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Movie was good but not better than The Winter Soldier, just below it however.
Bucky was the MVP of the movie and fukk what you heard about that Airport fight, Swat team fight with him and Cap :banderas: >> Bucky was moving like Rama from The Raid :banderas:.

This is by far Robert Downey Jr's best performance as Tony Stark/Iron Man. I was surprised at how dramatic and serious he/the character was in the movie. Very good acting performance.

Spider-Man and Ant-Man were great :russ:
Black Panther was good but I couldn't stand Boseman's blatantly fake and exaggerated accent :scust:

Would rather have Captain America 4 next than Infinity War :yeshrug:.
The second time I've heard about the bold:jbhmm: