Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Marvel.
:banderas:

wat6rr.jpg

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry: brehs. My son goes to bootcamp tomorrow so he wanted me to find a bootleg since he not going to see it before Friday.

I fukked around and found a decent bootleg :sadcam:

Pray I don't watch it brehs :snoop:

This bootleg... is it in English or is it the same Spanish one that's floating around?:patrice:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This bootleg... is it in English or is it the same Spanish one that's floating around?:patrice:

this one is in english. I peaked twice. Luckily I landed on that meeting they had in the trailer and another scene that was speculated on. I already put in on a flash drive. I'm about to erase this.. or at least watch AOU to satisfy my fix.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Zemo fukking sucked as a villian. He basically had no plan beyond getting to wipe Bucky's mind yet we're supposed to believe he was some sort of puppet-master, pulling all the strings:camby:

The Ironman/Spiderman dynamic was brilliant. The way Spiderman keeps trying to impress Ironman and the way Ironman keeps shytting on him, whilst mentoring him:mjlol:

Winter Soldier's/Bucky's fight scenes:ohlawd:

Black Widow making it out of that Airport fight alive:comeon:

Black Widow surviving another encounter with The Winter Soldier:comeon:

Ant Man's scenes:mjlol:

Black Panther playing no games:wow:

To Black Widow: "Don't bother, Mrs Ramov, I'll kill him myself:leostare:"

To Captain America: "From one warrior to another, How long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?:leostare:"

Won't lie, Sharon Carter was looking a little delectable to me in some scenes:takedat:

AUNT MAY NEVER LOOKED THIS GOOD:takedat::shaq::whoo::whew::steviej:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Zemo fukking sucked as a villian. He basically had no plan beyond getting to wipe Bucky's mind yet we're supposed to believe he was some sort of puppet-master, pulling all the strings:camby:

The Ironman/Spiderman dynamic was brilliant. The way Spiderman keeps trying to impress Ironman and the way Ironman keeps shytting on him, whilst mentoring him:mjlol:

To Captain America: "From one warrior to another, How long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?"
he said "from one warrior and king to another" I was like :why: why the fun did he refer to cap as king

Won't lie, Sharon Carter was looking a little delectable to me in some scenes:takedat:
don't you have to have some curves to be that? The actress is cold as ice surprised she had chemistry with Evans tbh

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

To Captain America: "From one warrior to another, How long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?"
he said "from one warrior and king to another" I was like :why: why the fuk did he refer to cap as king

don't you have to have some curves to be that? The actress is cold as ice surprised she had chemistry with Evans tbh

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't collect toys or anything, but outside of the hot toys that are like $250, Marvel has some garbage action figures