Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
unnecessary sidebar... do any of you seriously get up in the middle of a movie to take a leak? you have to have bph to not be able to last a couple hours without going to the bathroom.

carry on

I've probably been in a movie bathroom twice in my life, and it was afterwards

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Going to a screening may 2nd, the monday before it comes out
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
unnecessary sidebar... do any of you seriously get up in the middle of a movie to take a leak? you have to have bph to not be able to last a couple hours without going to the bathroom.

carry on

Depends on how engrossed in the movie I am. Usually I dont go in with drinks and shyt, all I need is some Sour Patch Kids and I'm good

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL

carry on
Nah, i always make it a habit to use the bathroom before a movie and I don't eat/drink during one either.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

carry on

Nah, i always make it a habit to use the bathroom before a movie and I don't eat/drink during one either.
yeah i always mean to use the bathroom before hand but i end up never doing that and sometimes gotta hold it for like the last 30 min. but its not like its surprising, thats why after a movie lets out you always see a bunch of people going to the bathroom, you arent thinking about going to the bathroom if you dont have the urge you just thinking about the movie coming up

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

carry on

Nope I go before leaving the house and again as soon as I get to the theater....I don't est or drink during the movies