Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i would celebrate but he's been on ignore for me for a while so he's already been banned to me :yeshrug: im sure he'll be back

This movie got dc fanboys foaming at the
mouth writing bullshyt reviews?
the failure of bvs gotta be like
walking in on your father wearing panties
and a wig to these cats.
:laff:

wat6rr.jpg
:mjlol: yeah this definitely affected them emotionally and psychologically. its like you been waiting for christmas for 3 years and when it finally comes santa left ya ass with a big ol clump of coal :wow:

I'm getting sick of these DC fanboys... even though my favorite superhero is Batman

Ya'll shoulda known from the moment Warner Bros saw the MCU's success and rushed to try and copy that without even half of the setup or talent, it was going to fail

Ya'll also shoulda known from the moment the Russo brothers were announced as directors that this movie was going to be piff.

I predicted this months ago. WB should have just focused on making solo superhero movies.

A Zack Snyder Superman-only sequel to Man of Steel written by Jonathan Nolan (ala The Dark Knight) would have been glorious. :ohlawd:

Unfortunately creativity and quality lost out to superficiality and greed. :manny:
exactly. they didnt want to hear that shyt though. nikkas was tellin them for literally years that they was rushing things. MOS2 would have been a much tighter movie, instead they was too busy plotting on making money off JL that they left millions on the table by making a mediocre BvS

:mjlol:Nope believe you DC fanboys when it comes to rating marvel films
i dont really trust their intelligence. he probably missed the multiple hidden meanings and layers to the film.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
For those who've seen it, what happens in the mid/end credit sequence(s)?? What films do they set up? Spoil dem thangs, I ain't scared :yeshrug:
Cap and Bucky in Wakanda with T'challa. Bucky went in the freezer shyt so they can fix him.Cap asked T'challa what if they come for him, T'challa replied "let them try"

We only saw one after credit scene. The other one comes in the theatrical release

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Just went to dude's site who gave the less than stellar review...the marvel diehards are going in like a bunch of maniacs in his comments section.:mjlol:

and you wonder why people laugh at marvel stans.. they've been brain washed to think anything marvel = 100/100 and nothing less thats why we call em sheep

they need to get off that milk and come eat solid food like us over at DC, for mature folks only :wow:

nikkas about to commit suicide cause they didnt get 100% even tho its sitting at over 90.. marvel stans ya'll :mjlol:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Cap and Bucky in Wakanda with T'challa. Bucky went in the freezer shyt so they can fix him.Cap asked T'challa what if they come for him, T'challa replied "let them try"

We only saw one after credit scene. The other one comes in the theatrical release

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

BP about to give them cacs THAT WORK.. yooooooooooooooooooooooooo

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I'm getting sick of these DC fanboys... even though my favorite superhero is Batman

Ya'll shoulda known from the moment Warner Bros saw the MCU's success and rushed to try and copy that without even half of the setup or talent, it was going to fail

Ya'll also shoulda known from the moment the Russo brothers were announced as directors that this movie was going to be piff.

I predicted this months ago. WB should have just focused on making solo superhero movies.

A Zack Snyder Superman-only sequel to Man of Steel written by Jonathan Nolan (ala The Dark Knight) would have been glorious. :ohlawd:

Unfortunately creativity and quality lost out to superficiality and greed. :manny:
Yep it's no reason to start justice league so fast.. nobody really care about the characters yet

We still need more mos to understand the character

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Is there a big death in the end ?
tony ?

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Yo this shyt got DC nikkas vexxed. I just seen a friend of mine... GROWN ASS MAN, losing his shyt in a facebook post about "fukk Marvel" and all that shyt. Crying about how BvS was misunderstood and how its unfair to compare it to Civil War.

This nikka is 30+ with kids man. This MCU shyt got people losing their minds.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Crazy thing is I fukk with mos big time stay on repeat for me don't care what critics or people say shyt was piff
Wanted a mos 2 next
Like I said in DC thread
Should of did batman movie next on how Robin died then at end of it show the mos fight with zod at end of batman like they did in beginning of batman vs superman and roll credits
Then do batman vs superman movie then after that Wonder Woman
Mos2 then justice league or do flash and aqua man then justice league

Take ur time don't rush cuz of marvel success u can eat too or possible eat even more but Na Rush and this is what happens
Granted I like batman vs superman a lot it still could of been a better product if taken its time