Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
So what are the things that kept it from being an A or a B :jbhmm:
My boy was right.

The villian was trash.

To be honest Tony should have
won

Didn't make too much sense.

Panther was dope.

Spidey was cool.

ACTION IS A1

The story was pretty pointless.

My expectations are high for movies like this so I'm a bit upset but I already got tickets to see it in the theatre so maybe it will change my mind.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
My boy was right.

The villian was trash.

To be honest Tony should have
won

Didn't make too much sense.

Panther was dope.

Spidey was cool.

ACTION IS A1

The story was pretty pointless.

My expectations are high for movies like this so I'm a bit upset but I already got tickets to see it in the theatre so maybe it will change my mind.
pfHxn5I.gif

This Breh had been hyped for BvS as much as anyone and gave that a 7. Don't think he'd lie, if he truly saw it.

But yea breh..see it again. Cam isn't the best judge.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm getting sick of these DC fanboys... even though my favorite superhero is Batman

Ya'll shoulda known from the moment Warner Bros saw the MCU's success and rushed to try and copy that without even half of the setup or talent, it was going to fail

Ya'll also shoulda known from the moment the Russo brothers were announced as directors that this movie was going to be piff.

I predicted this months ago. WB should have just focused on making solo superhero movies.

A Zack Snyder Superman-only sequel to Man of Steel written by Jonathan Nolan (ala The Dark Knight) would have been glorious. :ohlawd:

Unfortunately creativity and quality lost out to superficiality and greed. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
pfHxn5I.gif

This Breh has been hyped on BvS as much as anyone and gave that a 7. Don't think he'd lie, if you truly saw it.

But yea breh..see it again. Cam isn't the best judge.
Yeah sometimes the experience can change your opinion but I'll prob see it twice in theartes so I should def have a final opinion on it by the Monday after its release.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
How the hell did it get online when hasn't been released worldwide yet? Fan screenings had all electronics confiscated.
hmm, i just hit up my private t0rrent site and public and didnt find a damn thing :jbhmm:

:duck:

this dude should get a sea of negs for this :francis:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Ummm... Civil War IS online :martin:
I aint touching it tho

Gotta see this shyt at the flix