Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm at tysons there is a Disney store brehs :noah: nothing but civil war and Spider-Man :noah: @MartyMcFly

Yo this shyt got DC nikkas vexxed. I just seen a friend of mine... GROWN ASS MAN, losing his shyt in a facebook post about "fukk Marvel" and all that shyt. Crying about how BvS was misunderstood and how its unfair to compare it to Civil War.

This nikka is 30+ with kids man. This MCU shyt got people losing their minds.
Does he post on the coli :troll:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I love the first two Caps and will probably love this one too but idk about all of this best trilogy talk. I'm probably just hung up on the second film being a Shield movie and this one feeling like an Avengers 2.5 flick.

Edit:
I'm hearing critics say it might be the best comic book trilogy. I feel like I can't give it that if Civil War relies on all the other Avengers.

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I love the first two Caps and will probably love this one too but idk about all of this best trilogy talk. I'm probably just hung up on the second film being a Shield movie and this one feeling like an Avengers 2.5 flick.
What?

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Avoiding spoilers like the plague. But I hope BP joins Team Cap so I can stunt on those who root team ironman

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
This movie got dc fanboys foaming at the
mouth writing bullshyt reviews?
the failure of bvs gotta be like
walking in on your father wearing panties
and a wig to these cats.
:laff:

wat6rr.jpg
That nikka legit was getting in his feelings about marvel :mjlol:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I'm hearing critics say it might be the best comic book trilogy. I feel like I can't give it that if Civil War relies on all the other Avengers.
Yeah. That's your opinion I guess and I respect, but it just feels like dumb logic to me. It's a shared universe and that's the exact opposite of the argument from last movie. Cpt America leads the Avengers and from what I've heard it's still a Capt America movie at heart, but whatever.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Crazy thing is I fukk with mos big time stay on repeat for me don't care what critics or people say shyt was piff
Wanted a mos 2 next
Like I said in DC thread
Should of did batman movie next on how Robin died then at end of it show the mos fight with zod at end of batman like they did in beginning of batman vs superman and roll credits
Then do batman vs superman movie then after that Wonder Woman
Mos2 then justice league or do flash and aqua man then justice league

Take ur time don't rush cuz of marvel success u can eat too or possible eat even more but Na Rush and this is what happens
Granted I like batman vs superman a lot it still could of been a better product if taken its time
that actually would have been dope :ohhh:

then that scene in BvS with the suit and hahahahaha on it would have been :wow: i would have went with just a straight MOS2 but even going with a solo batman film then going into BvS would have done wonders (no pun intended :troll: ) for BvS critically and probably netted them another couple hundred million financially

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Yep it's no reason to start justice league so fast.. nobody really care about the characters yet

We still need more mos to understand the character

I don't understand how they can mess this up, WB has all the rights to DC. They make piff cartoons, and animated movies. Should be easy to do live action with all that source material. :mindblown: