Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I always though Moon Knight was MU's Batman...everything is the same, but Marvel dialed up the crazy

Marvel has a lot of Batman knockoffs....only Panther and Cap are worth anything of high value. The rest are :yawn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
tumblr_o4w7em3H371ul40jeo1_400.gif

:blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The smartest thing Marvel did was give the keys to the Russos. Whedon and Shane Black dumbed the MCU way the fukk down. Thank God the Russos are doing Infinity and the whole thing finna be shot in IMAX so you already know

:whoo:

:scust: Iron man 3 was horrible they should have never let him write that shyt.... or direct it either... :birdman: that movie was just horrible...

I generally liked whedon... :ehh: but he was burning himself out... but the team fighting scenes was kickass...

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
fukk that shyt. Iron Man 3 was pretty good, you guys just keep falling for the hype train okey doke. I'm not gonna say I'm a fan of everything the movie did (in particular the Mandarin switcharoo) but that's still a good movie.

Hell, I'd even go as far to say it was fun.:troll:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
fukk that shyt. Iron Man 3 was pretty good, you guys just keep falling for the hype train okey doke. I'm not gonna say I'm a fan of everything the movie did (in particular the Mandarin switcharoo) but that's still a good movie.

Hell, I'd even go as far to say it was fun.:troll:

Black played it safe as hell. Threw in a kid as Tony's sidekick for some added levity. Then turned what could have been an interesting villain into another tech guy with a suit. And let's not forget, the entire reason for this guy's gripe against Stark and humanity was because he was a nerd and Tony left his ass snubbed out in the cold at a dinner party to go get some p*ssy lol

And I like Shane Black. He wrote The Last Boy Scout which is one of the greatest 90s action flicks out there. But he fukked up IM3 it is what it is. Notice even tho IM3 cleaned up at the box office Black is nowhere to be seen for any follow ups in the MCU. Notice how they retconned the entire Mandarin thing with that one shot with Kingsley that came out way after it's release.

:obama: